Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

I thought ant and dec where great slagging off loius walsh with the i didnt get it thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I dont regularly watch this, just caught the episode this evening... Adding Michael McIntyrne is brilliant.. He's very funny, without being cruel...

That Mulhearn guy is a sarcastic pr1ck though, dont like him at all..

Fair play to Amanda for getting back on the screen after her recent problems..

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

jimmynokia wrote: »
    I thought ant and dec where great slagging off loius walsh with the i didnt get it thing

that was hilarious! One of the best parts of that show!

Your actually right there.:D

I dont regularly watch this, just caught the episode this evening... Adding Michael McIntyrne is brilliant.. He's very funny, without being cruel...

That Mulhearn guy is a sarcastic pr1ck though, dont like him at all..

Fair play to Amanda for getting back on the screen after her recent problems..

I did not like McINTYRNE AT the start he was very cocky,trying to be simon cowell but he got better as it went on i have to say.
    Mulhearn is a tool,he likes to think he is better than everybody else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What is the ratings like this year?

I havent watched much not keen on the Hoff on it tbh

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I liked last night, with Michael McIntyre taking all the toast and marmite off the stage. :D

Pretty poor series though so far, in my opinion. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That French body popper was unreal.

That thing with the shoulders and chest was just mental.

Really fun to watch when you're half cut too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

No chat on this tonight, must all be watching the Eurovision :)

The Britney lookalike :eek::eek::eek::eek: Christ on a bike!! Morto for her!

Still watching it so not sure if anyone decent was on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Watched it on Sat - the drummers being voted in afer getiing No's was a total set up. Its what we have come to expect though.

Anyone else notice, that Amanda is stopping the music of some Acts the way Simon did before, not classy at all - there is a buzzer in front of you for a reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Simon Cowell is back on the 30th of May

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

murphym7 wrote: »
    Watched it on Sat - the drummers being voted in afer getiing No's was a total set up. Its what we have come to expect though.

Anyone else notice, that Amanda is stopping the music of some Acts the way Simon did before, not classy at all - there is a buzzer in front of you for a reason.

I don't mind her stopping them when its obvious that they aren't showing their full talent - the ones I saw her stop where much better after she stopped them and got them to sing a different song

That piano guy Paul was fantastic

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Simon Cowell is back on the 30th of May

Whayyy! Will really stir the programme up!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Amanda's right. Abyss aren't a patch agains Diversity.

That guy was being a prick as well.

That young fella was fantastic!! What a performance from a 7 year old!!

is Mr cowell back tonight?was in one of the magazines that he was

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

What is the lad in the overalls doing?

jimmynokia wrote: »
    is Mr cowell back tonight?was in one of the magazines that he was

Don't think that is till tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Doyler92 wrote: »
    What is the lad in the overalls doing?
    Yer man was a plant.. he's in 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' the whole time in the line-up..

Creepy Number 5

guy on the bike is pretty good!!

• Advertisement

Holy crap! that 13 year old singer, only showed a clip of her, but wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

how are they not putting both of those dancers through and taking some of those sh1t dance groups out of the competition

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

What are the chances of Simon coming back and recalling someone who has been kicked out?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Can understand why they only put one of the dancers through, they both would have made the final but then divided each others votes most likely harming their chances of winning. May as well pick one of them and give them the best chance.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I can't believe they put through the man who's only 'talent' is bulging his eyes. WTF!?

So, first semi-final on tonight.

I'm gunning for either Paul Gbegbaje or Michael Collings to win it.. but have the distinct feeling Ronan Parke has it in the bag (he'll get the doe-eyed teen-girl vote, plus doe-eyed ould ones).

Here's hoping Simon shows some backbone this year.. unlike his all too positive outlook to everything during last year's X-Factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

I think Simon was actually blushing there after his "using his left hand a lot" comment!!
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Piano guy was amazing. Really liked his performance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

has simon had work done?
    his eyes and nose look swollen

• Advertisement

swingking wrote: »
    Piano guy was amazing. Really liked his performance
    Yep, am really hoping he does well.. really excellent and looks genuinely humble to be there.

I do think Simon was right though.. I felt either one or two strong songs would have been better than the quick medley he done.
    meercat wrote: »
    has simon had work done?
    his eyes and nose look swollen
    Is the Pope Catholic?

Advertisement