Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Been all pretty predictable so far..

.. wonder what the announcement is? Bet it's nothing!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Is it not fairly obvious what the announcement is?

They're bringing back the French dancer im guessing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Tinie wrote: »
    Is it not fairly obvious what the announcement is?

They're bringing back the French dancer im guessing...

If they do its only to have his translator on hand to help Simon understand Ant & Dec's accent's!:D He seems to have had a problem lately understanding the Geordies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Basq wrote: »
    Been all pretty predictable so far..

.. wonder what the announcement is? Bet it's nothing!

It'll be an anouncement that the standard of the show has been so piss poor that they're not gonna bring it back next year!

OK...that's not gonna be the announcement....but I'd bet anyone that it won't come back next year!

The announcement will be that they're bringing back an eliminated act and putting them into the final as a wild card or some such rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

Strongly disagree that Simon always has the final vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I have had a passing interest in this programme the past couple of years but from the few glances I've taken so far, my god the quality is ****e.

still with the f**kin' dancing dogs, aul ones playin' pianos, cabaret acts...

Judges are "meh" also...hopefully won't be back

It has had its 15 minutes and more at this stage

Laois_Man wrote: »
    but I'd bet anyone that it won't come back next year!
    Regardless of how poor the show has been this year, it still kills in the ratings and it's somewhat of a flagship show for ITV (along with The X Factor) - so I'd be willing to bet a healthy amount of money it'll be back again next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TYJ

They are only doing this "anouncement" to get more viewers. And it will work because we will all watch it just to see the "anouncement" :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Think they should bring Jay from last night back.
    Thought he was a good singer.
    Thought it would be himself and the dancing fella that would have gone through

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TYJ

Could they bring back the royal navy drummers? I thought they were very good

• Advertisement

Very interesting piece here: http://justpaste.it/c8g

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

Simon has not passed any comment on this, even though it is all over the net.

paulgalway wrote: »
    Simon has not passed any comment on this, even though it is all over the net.

Interesting also that the write up has been removed at the request of SYCO and Sony. But I read it before it was taken down. Yer man probably wasn't the real deal but the jist of what he was saying was probably perfectly accurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Balls, it's gone. What was the jist of it? Cowell knew that kid before the show and invited him on?

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Balls, it's gone. What was the jist of it? Cowell knew that kid before the show and invited him on?
    Read here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

So what's the big annoucement that Simon was going on about on yesterday's show?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

There we go. Frenchie. How predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Ok then......glad I stayed watching for that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Whoa, no way! Out Of The Blue were brilliant....

Come on stephen!

BOO YEAH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Come on stephen!

BOO YEAH!

Kinky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pixie901

damn i just missed who got through, I saw the singer guy... cant remember his name, who else?

pixie901 wrote: »
    damn i just missed who got through, I saw the singer guy... cant remember his name, who else?

Stephen, the old telecoms engineer that dances

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

You missed one of Amandas boobs popping out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pixie901

You missed one of Amandas boobs popping out.

ha ha really?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

How the hell do they justify some of the acts that got through, let alone bringing back the Britney wannabe for the semi finals, when she got three buzzers in the audition. Surely the idea of publicity is to gain credibility and reputation, not the opposite.

Some very bizarre choices this year.

Yeah. Whatever about that guy being legitimate or not, I can tell you with certainty that it's totally true about those kids from New Bounce being already involved in West End musicals. I know they have been cos I saw their "Thriller" show myself, in person, at the Apollo theatre in Shaftesbury avenue TWO YEARS ago. So they're already actually quite experienced for their ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

murphym7 wrote: »
    Anyone else thinks that Simon has very little interest in the show this year?

To me he seems disinterested and unprepared, looks like a guy going through the motions. Maybe just doing this to keep some kind of profile on TV in Britain.

"I am being attacked by a Fly"

Classic - the man doesn't give a s**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

ha ha really?

No.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

It's funny how some people just choose to ignore how blatantly staged it is. Just like the X-factor. The gullibility of people nowadays astounds me.

Advertisement