Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Scart Connection on my TV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

The specification you linked to says there is a SCART socket on the TV. Maybe you need an adapter like this? http://www.chsinteractive.co.uk/view_product.html?product=155714?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=155714&utm_campaign=froogle - I'm sure there are other sites supplying though!

Beats me why they can call it a SCART socket, when it it is not:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Spec gives one scart input-they put them on tvs still as not eveyone has HD equipment,there's an RF in socket(aerial) which can be used to connect to a Sky box but picture is of the worst quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Any of those Samsung tv's I've seen or similar come supplied with the adaptor that Tony linked to there..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Thanks lads. The scart socket is the smaller one mentioned. There were a few bits and pieces in the box so may get have a look and find it or else order an adapter

Advertisement