Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone..

Options
  • 04-01-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

i just changed to vodafone from meteor recently and i gotta say im not too happy with the company. first of all they offer 120 credit when u buy the phone. but thats 10 euro over 12 months. you only get this if you top up by 20 a month. that was ok i guess. so then i changed my account type to have free texts and free internet. i was told that the account type wouldnt change until i topped up by 20 euros. So i havent done that but now that i didnt top up by 20 euros ive also forfeited the first 10 euros of my free 120 euro credit.
    in my opinion this is BS. they get ya every way they can for you to spend more.
    i think ill switch back

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

You should always read the small print before you switch service providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Basic T's & C's of free credit, wouldn't differ too much from the other networks.

Advertisement