Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy 18w PL bulb in Dublin City ?

• 04-01-2011 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

GetImage.aspx?ID=7068fee7-3ffd-4aba-a468-61c9afd1b926&MaintainAspectRatio=True&width=400

I'm looking for a bulb like this. If it was one from the Daylight company like in the picture that would be great. I'm pretty sure it's just known as a 18w PL bulb though.

Can't find one anywhere that's not online...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,184 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll move this to the DIY forum

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

McKennas on Aston Quay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

GetImage.aspx?ID=7068fee7-3ffd-4aba-a468-61c9afd1b926&MaintainAspectRatio=True&width=400

I'm looking for a bulb like this. If it was one from the Daylight company like in the picture that would be great. I'm pretty sure it's just known as a 18w PL bulb though.

Can't find one anywhere that's not online...

Any electrial wholesalers will have them cheaper than any diy or retail shop.

Eurosales,N&D,CEF,LED etc etc.

All sell to the public too.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Thanks for the replies.

Advertisement