Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race week in Galway

Options
  • 04-01-2011 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭

i know its a long way away yet but taught the earlier i looked for places the better (even though slim) chance i have, was thinking of organising a trip up for about 10 or so people for the races in july, have checked out the hotels and all that, but not surprising they're all very expensive, just wondering if anybody know's of reasonably cheap places to stay. thanks for any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

Id leave it till the last minute,,,there will be no problem getting cheap accomadation this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Keep an eye on Daft and the likes. Lots of Galway people rent out their houses just for race week. You could even put an ad in now asking and Im sure you will get a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Plenty of places on Daft in the short term section. You could easily get a house for 10 people for the week and when the price is divided by 10 its not too bad usually. Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

cheers, thanks for the info

Advertisement