Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a game of football

• 04-01-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I recently moved to Waterford and was looking to start playing some football once or twice a week. It's been a good while since I played so I wouldn't be looking for anything too serious. I'm doing it for fitness and to fill my evenings tbh

I'm 29, left-footed, defensive. Are there any 5 a side teams looking for a squad player or any kickabouts going on astro pitches or whatever?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

You are welcome to play with us on a Tuesday night 8.00pm to 9.00pm at
    Kingfisher. We play 5 or 6 a side outside on the Astra-turf.Playing for over a year, always looking for new members. Ask for Barry if you are interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

KevBass24 wrote: »
    I recently moved to Waterford and was looking to start playing some football once or twice a week. It's been a good while since I played so I wouldn't be looking for anything too serious. I'm doing it for fitness and to fill my evenings tbh

I'm 29, left-footed, defensive. Are there any 5 a side teams looking for a squad player or any kickabouts going on astro pitches or whatever?

we have a team that plays floodlight soccer league that was set-up through the fourm. Even if your not interested on playing the 11 a side I'd imagine players are always needed for the weekly kick around.

Advertisement