Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Library Story Morning

Options
  • 04-01-2011 1:53pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know which day the story morning is on in the City Library for the kiddies? I was at it once by accident but I can't remember what day it was and can't find anything online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭StonedRaider

thursday mornings if I'm not mistaken..that was about a year and a half ago.
    I'll try ring around 2morrow morning to confirm.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Thanks a million. I wasn't sure if it was Thursday or Friday. We'll probably be going in on Friday morning to get the little man his library card so we can ask then.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭StonedRaider

Apologies for the delay. Rang them weds,didnt get a chance to log in here till today. Story mornings every friday 1115hrs-1200hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Charlie Byrnes bookshop has a really great story morning for kids, at 11am on Saturdays.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Thanks folks! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement