Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPC splitter for other telly?

• 04-01-2011 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hi, so I am not 100% on how to explain this but I will give it a go.

We have upc in the house, it is piped from the downstairs upc main box into the house mates room and a cable goes from her room into my room so I can watch the standard/basic tv channels on my telly in my room. The house mate got a new tv last week and hooked it up to the upc box thing on the wall in her room but now my channels are all gone, we didnt know I was getting the channels in my room from her room until she connected her telly to the wall upc box thing.
    So I was wondering how would I go about this so we can both watch tv in our rooms with this one connection?
    Is there a splitter type thing i could connect both our tvs to this one upc box in her room? and where would i get such a thing?
    Any help would be great!

I am sorry to mods if this is in the completly wrong section, but any help would be great!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭finnegan2010

ehh you pay for a second UPC box you tight wad lol !
    I wish this was possible but dont think it is :(
    Open to correction though!

Advertisement