Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Closed] Win an ESB HALO Installation Service package worth €1,400

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Get a job

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭La Haine

So to kick off our energy saving, we’d like to offer one boards member the chance to win a great prize.

We have an ESB HALO Installation Service package worth €1,400 to give away.

Your home is your castle. But is it as draughty as one? Whether it’s draughts, older windows, central heating issues or even insulation that is in need of replacement, some small changes can make many houses more energy efficient. This prize can pin-point what they are for you.

This fantastic prize includes a blower door test, thermographical imaging, and a BER certificate to show you exactly how your home is performing.

Blower Door Test
    A panel system is fitted to an external door in your home and forms a temporary seal. We can measure how much air leakage is happening and where, by assessing windows, chimneys, ceiling lights and vents.

Infra-red Thermography Inspections
    As part of the HALO programme we can also use thermographic cameras to ‘see’ heat and cold and is particularly useful for detecting temperature variations in buildings and pinpointing where heat loss is occurring.

BER Certificate
    The Building Energy Rating Certificate (BER) is a rating of a home's energy, rated in a similar manner to the energy performance of common household appliances, from A to G. BER Certificates are required by law, when you’re selling or renting, or on completion of a new building.

These are the fantastic benefits of the ESB HALO Installation Service for your home and we’ve got one up for grabs.

To enter just tell us on this thread what new year’s resolutions you’re making this year…

Best of luck
    Chris

I'm going to do everything in my power to get a free ESB HALO Installation Service.

:O)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

See my parents more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Finish off all the things I haven't done in my new house by March.

Get Fitter not Fatter.

Work smarter.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cliché I know.. but need to get fitter and eat better!

Chinese Takeaways are the devils food... but they're sooo tasty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Quitting Smoking and Eat more veg and fruit.... morning smoothies here i come!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 The Couv

win this competition and help my parents heat up their home.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

To get a job in my qualified area....

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭flan59

Stop worrying about the past, instead spend more time worrying about the future.

Spend less time on the PC and do work with underpriviliged children,,,,, my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

To watch the current government burn and die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭fluky1

wrap up well and put the best foot forward if you are happy yourself you will make others happy

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

take each day as it comes:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Live each day as if it were my last ... and someday I'll be right :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

recently hit a milestone age so have decided no more excuses, no more next year will be my year etc. so i'm going to do my best to keep to all my past failed resolutions and improve my life and my family's life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Eliminate procrastination in my life. So far so good I posted fairly early in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 seanie2

be a better person!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Save 10k to buy my first house

mmmm... cheap property..... *drool*

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

To start exercising :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

to try and live within the little means i have

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

STEP 1. Try and convince people that a product I have which sells for €700 on the open market is worth €1400.

STEP 2. profit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

Try keep the family warm and fed is my resolution

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Save some money. (Bills would be a great way to start!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Run a marathon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

Learn Spanish...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I want to reduce my energy wastage and fuel expenditure.

Reduce those costs and put the savings towards my wedding next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

to take a holiday somewhere warm and nice next year when the snow comes again lol

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭seany76

for 2011 i plan to be more enviromentally friendly so this prize would be a great help and it would save me money too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Buy a NES this year...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

To try and be more assertive and to learn to ask for what I need and want.

I'm starting today.

Please let me win?:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

2011 is my year. I'm using the free days from being put on a 3 day week to become a hypnotherapist. I'm working on a little project that will hopefully result in some TV work, and if the first two go well, I hope to put the proceeds into getting engaged :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement