If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax Foxsat HDR price

Options
  • 04-01-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi, can I get a price for a Humax Foxsat HDR 320GB (freesat) delivered or collected to/in Dublin please. Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

thayes wrote: »
    Hi, can I get a price for a Humax Foxsat HDR 320GB (freesat) delivered or collected to/in Dublin please. Thanks.

Thayes,

apologies for the delay getting back to you yes we have no problem getting the Humax delivered to you we are low on stock at the moment but we will have them back in next week at £219.95 - delivery £12.99 - total = £232.94.

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you an please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭thayes

Hi John, can I order and pre pay for one and have it collected on Saturday? Do I am you to arrange everything? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

The current situation with these boxes isn't great unfortunately.

I have some due in on Tuesday, but at the moment, I don't know how many I'm going to get and I won't have any in before the weekend.

We certainly can pop an order down for you to the ever-growing list, but I can't say for sure when I am going to have enough in to cover the orders.

Let me know if you would like us to get you on the list.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭thayes

Hi Dave thanks. Please put me on the list, a friend is in Belfast every weekend so collection shouldn't be an issue.

Do ye have information on the next version of that particular Humax, the Foxsat HDR2?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

Hi there.

The current situation with these boxes isn't great unfortunately.

I have some due in on Tuesday, but at the moment, I don't know how many I'm going to get and I won't have any in before the weekend.

We certainly can pop an order down for you to the ever-growing list, but I can't say for sure when I am going to have enough in to cover the orders.

Let me know if you would like us to get you on the list.

ATB

Dave

Did you get them?

• Advertisement

Guys,

I have finally had a 1/2 decent delivery of the Humax 320GB Freesat HD box arrive - if any of you are interested please just drop me a line with your contact details to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get you looked after.

Fab - the guys should be onto you later today to get del/payment details if you still want a 320GB,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Guys,

I have finally had a 1/2 decent delivery of the Humax 320GB Freesat HD box arrive - if any of you are interested please just drop me a line with your contact details to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get you looked after.

Fab - the guys should be onto you later today to get del/payment details if you still want a 320GB,

ATB,

John Mc

ok thanks, I still want one

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

fabsoul wrote: »

<Snip>

Mod Comment: No references to other retailers - Please see Charter for details, thanks.

fabsoul wrote: »

Hi Fab.

Did you get sorted with one ?

I'm just catching up on a few posts and spoted this one, but I don't see a sale for one to you.

I might be mistaken, but let me know if I can help with anything.

ATB

Dave

Hi Fab.

Did you get sorted with one ?

I'm just catching up on a few posts and spoted this one, but I don't see a sale for one to you.

I might be mistaken, but let me know if I can help with anything.

ATB

Dave

yes dave i got it on monday thanks very much great service,

just one thing tho i put two sat cable in it just like my sky+ box
    i can only record 1 prog at a time want did i do wrong

thanks fab

• Advertisement

Hi Fab.

If you have connected the 2 into the 2 inputs, you should be able to record 2 at the same time.

Have you connected them into the 2 outside terminals on the back of the humax as it's a common thing for people to connect using the 2 that are side by side ?

You can only record 2 at once or watch one and record one.

Let me know if you are still having any issues.

ATB

Dave

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, make sure the two cables are going into the proper terminals.

Also, it may now be a case that the Humax is in Single Cable mode and you'll need to re-Setup the box for the double cable twintuner mode.

byte wrote: »
    Yeah, make sure the two cables are going into the proper terminals.

Also, it may now be a case that the Humax is in Single Cable mode and you'll need to re-Setup the box for the double cable twintuner mode.

thanks very much got it sorted. I knew i had the cable in right.
    It was in single cable mode,

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

we will have them back in next week at £219.95 - delivery £12.99 - total = £232.94.
    John Mc & Crew

Hi guys - do you still have these in stock and is above price correct with delivery to Kilkenny?

dougal wrote: »
    Hi guys - do you still have these in stock and is above price correct with delivery to Kilkenny?

Yes and Yes

(well tomorrow stock is back in decent quantities..)

ATB,

J & C

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

Yes and Yes

(well tomorrow stock is back in decent quantities..)

ATB,

J & C

Cheers John, I sent you a PM with my details.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Emperor Tomato Ketchup

What is the current price for these? Of either size?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

n/a

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

What is the current price for these? Of either size?

+1

Guys,

apologies for the delay getting back to you yes we have no problem getting the Humax delivered to you we are low on stock at the moment but we will have them back in Tomorrow at £219.95 - delivery £12.99 - total = £232.94.

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.