Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Kellys closed?

Options
  • 04-01-2011 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Just heard this today, but please say it isn't true?!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Oh. no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

i was in pub called kellys saturday night, it was down beside a supermacs, is that it? i dont know the street it was on as i was there for the weekend but it was 3 euro for a bottle of miller, which is probably the reason i cant remember the street name, anyway it was well and truly opened :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Yes that's definitely the one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

A couple of other pubs closed suddenly this week. While there is a family connection to Kellys, afaik there is no business connection. People were likely chatting about that and made incorrect assumptions about Kellys and Kings Head (same owner for these two). No problem with these to the
    best of
    my knowledge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ZRelation

Was open on Sunday night anyways...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I walked by it last night and it looked open. I think there's a misconception that it would be closed along with Cuba, Cellar etc. But as said in another thread I don't believe they are under the same organization anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I just walked by and it is very much open.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I just walked by and it is very much open.

Boards clears up another mystery.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement