Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R&G 2011

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Nah, was dead when we got there, place was about to close. Just came from the philosophs comedy competition. The floor was covered in crap though, torn up beer mats everywhere. I actually couldnt believe how dirty it had gotten. Must have been unbelievably busy. Wasn't there at all today though so I don't know how that's working out for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭pirateninja

All I could hear from the new bar today was "Fcuk you CIT I've a degree outside":rolleyes:

I was in there last night too, it was absolutely mental, in fairness to security or whatever they are they were great at keeping things under control. There was a boxing match on in Devere Hall 'CIT vs UCC' so I thought it'd be messy enough with the two crowds there but there was no hassle at all!

I wonder how the SU patrol are getting on this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

I wonder how the SU patrol are getting on this year?
    Saw a few of them out the other night as well actually. Seemed to be pretty relaxed so I don' think they're being taxed too much. College road doesn't seem as messy as it was other years either. not yet anyway. Could be a slightly cleaner week than usual...

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

I doubt that is many people who have yet to go out and still have not been to any lectures..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Is it just me or is there a huge increase in nudity(both male + female) this year. Was in the fish bowl last night and it was like the red light district in Amsterdam.

Not complaining mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Ri na hEireann

Is it just me or was this a really relaxed and quiet R&G week? Didn't seem to be the messiness on the nights I was out which was surprising given it clashed with CIT's. I even thought the banter on college road was less hassle for the authorities than usual?

Advertisement