If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 50PK350

Options
  • 04-01-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you give me a euro price for this set plus the delivery costs to county Clare plus you 5 year warranty costs.

I see on your site it costs £550 + £55 for the warranty extension.

Thanks

Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Hello why no answer, others have been answered still waiting:mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod comment:

@Lord Spence,

Response times on the forum are a bit slower than usual at the moment due to the post-Christmas sale etc. This forum does not operate with a guaranteed response time, nor is it usually possible to answer queries in strict order of appearance, although the guys at RS and the Philips Shop do deal with all queries on a regular basis.

If your query is time-sensitive I suggest that you contact RS using the contact details on www.richersounds.ie.

Cheers,

Ritz.

fair enough, just seems a while for an answer when others posted after me and got a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

fair enough, just seems a while for an answer when others posted after me and got a reply.

Probably because Ash from the Philips Shop is replying to some threads, however this query is more for the RS team in Belfast as its LG related. Although this is the Richersounds forum it also covers the Philips Shop in Dublin as John manages both.

ok bought from Pixmania instead have no idea why my custom was ignored.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.