Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOCOM Out this month?

Options
  • 04-01-2011 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭

SOCOM 4 (Special forces) got pushed back until 2011 but its showing up on Play and Amazon as having a 28th of Jan release date ive checked to see if i can find any more info on it but cant seem to find any definite info on it.

It looks and plays brilliant it was my first real game to test out on the move and was blown away with how good it was cant wait.

I have to admit its the only year ive looked forward to the end of xmas holidays ! with Dead Space 2, Killzone 3 and Socom 4 all out in the next few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

SOCOM 4 (Special forces) got pushed back until 2011 but its showing up on Play and Amazon as having a 28th of Jan release date ive checked to see if i can find any more info on it but cant seem to find any definite info on it.

It looks and plays brilliant it was my first real game to test out on the move and was blown away with how good it was cant wait.

I have to admit its the only year ive looked forward to the end of xmas holidays ! with Dead Space 2, Killzone 3 and Socom 4 all out in the next few weeks.

Dont think it is going to be out before Killzone 3 tbh... And play.com are unreliable for release dates so I wouldn't jump to conclusions... And there isn't even boxart for Socom on game.co.uk or amazon.co.uk..

Advertisement