Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruling Planet?

Options
  • 04-01-2011 3:54pm

Hi, I just have a quick question regarding my ruling planet. Which is Pluto.
    I'd like to know a bit about its Astrological attributes and what it means to be born under it. You see I'd like to get the symbol for Pluto as a tattoo, but I need to know what it signifies first.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Which symbol are you thinking of ?

http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Pluto

Has a fair bit of info.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

Hi, I just have a quick question regarding my ruling planet. Which is Pluto.
    I'd like to know a bit about its Astrological attributes and what it means to be born under it. You see I'd like to get the symbol for Pluto as a tattoo, but I need to know what it signifies first.
    Thanks

Havent you heard it's not a planet anymore

but on a lighter note this is the symbol for pluto
    i dont know if it's any different from a paganism point of view though

plutosymbol.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

a11_174_pluto2.gifa13_174_pluto4.gif are also symbols for pluto.

@Thaedydal: Thanks for the link! I was thinking of a13_174_pluto4.gif, since it would go well with my other tattoo.

Yeah I heard it wasn't a proper planet any more, reverend. It's now a 'dwarf planet'. I don't get why they have to keep subcategorising things. Changing my perceptions of the Solar System! *glowers* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Interestingly, a modified version of this symbol was used in Stargate SG-1 to represent the Ori aliens. Which were, interestingly, associated with fire, as is Hades, the Hellenic equivalent of the Roman god Pluto.

Well, I thought it was interesting :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement