Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working Visa USA Question

Options
  • 04-01-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for information regarding obtaining a working holiday visa for the USA. I have not got third level education but have family in New York.

Thanks a million :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

There is no such thing for the USA, sorry. Try Canada!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Del007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

Del007 wrote: »

Wont work for the OP sadly :
    The programme gives full and part-time students, undergraduates, post-graduates and recent graduates an opportunity to work in a job in the USA for 1 year and allows you the flexibility to search for a job after you arrive in the US. And remember you can work in any of the 50 US States you wish!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

I am in a similar situation, I intend on doing some work in a summer camp from the end of July til September. Is there seriously no VISA that will allow this, because I had heard that there are?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

that visa programme has been updated to anyone on a fetac course so you may be in luck. i want to get out of this kip as soon as possible. i dont think i can hold out for another year in this backward country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

I am in a similar situation, I intend on doing some work in a summer camp from the end of July til September. Is there seriously no VISA that will allow this, because I had heard that there are?

There is a camp counselor J1 which has different requirements to the summer J1.

Advertisement