Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco No Quibble Policy - Yeah right !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The idea of this policy as far as I can see is to compensate customers who had to return to the store to fix a pricing error.

Either change a sign so it had a paragraph of term and conditions covering every eventuality up to act of god or do away with the policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

if you'd spent this much effort ignoring the sensible arguement the tesco worker had and just saying "I'm right" you probably would have got the money anyway. If it was me in tesco, I'd tell you to **** off if you came looking for a refund from me at the customer service desk (in a more polite way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭DickyC

busman wrote: »
    Might just have to print out that reference and keep in my wallet for the next time I feel up to a challenge!
    Also I might send a letter to Tony Keohane to see what his option is. :D

Maybe you should go into retailing yourself, you seem to have a passion for it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭busman

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    The idea of this policy as far as I can see is to compensate customers who had to return to the store to fix a pricing error.

Either change a sign so it had a paragraph of term and conditions covering every eventuality up to act of god or do away with the policy.

I think that it's worth repeat what the actual wording is :

No Quibble Policy
    Our "No Quibble Policy" is our way of showing customers that we always charge the right prices in our stores. It states that: "in the unlikely event of you being charged a price at the checkouts that is higher that the price mounted on the display, we will give you that item absolutely free and without quibble".

Seems clear what the idea of the policy is.
    Don't see anything to indicate that you have to have left the store!

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭busman

DickyC wrote: »
    Maybe you should go into retailing yourself, you seem to have a passion for it:D

Sold a bit of used furniture in my day but Quality Assurance is the name of the game for me now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

busman wrote: »
    I think that it's worth repeat what the actual wording is :

No Quibble Policy
    Our "No Quibble Policy" is our way of showing customers that we always charge the right prices in our stores. It states that: "in the unlikely event of you being charged a price at the checkouts that is higher that the price mounted on the display, we will give you that item absolutely free and without quibble".

Seems clear what the idea of the policy is.
    Don't see anything to indicate that you have to have left the store!

T h a n k Y o u......

Advertisement