Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good places to travel in oz and how to get around

Options
  • 04-01-2011 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Im currenlty in Melbourne staying with a mate. Not having much luck with a job as of yet. I was wondering where people would recommend travelling to in Oz as i might just do a bit of backpacking.

Also does anyone know good ways to get around? I have a license but it would be too expensive to hire a car on my own. When people have travelled around have they just has cars or are the local buses good? or is there any car pool websites or summa. Cant seem to find owt on gumtree anyway

Heard about some backpacker buses, bit like the paddywagon tours back home. Can anyone recommend these or are they just a waste of money. Still up for the craic but im not fresh out of college wanting to go on the piss every night and talk about Ireland:)

cheers for any help

Advertisement