Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a video transferred to dvd ?

• 04-01-2011 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

in Limerick? I'd appreciate any assistance. It's home video which is now deteriorating, featuring a now deceased family member, don't want to loose it.
    Thanks
    F

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

The photo shop in Chawkes in Castletroy do it, it's the shop to the right of the butchers.
    Not sure of the cost or quality though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Tony Galvin will do it for you for a small fee in Future Sound And Vision located at the very top of william street(Newtown Mahon) next to Gleesons Sport Shop rite across from St Johns Bingo Hall.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

+1 for FSV they put my wedding video onto DVD and did a brill job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Thanks all, will go to FSV tommorrow...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kearnmara

Transfer Media Services in the Tait Business Centre..will even print onto the DVD for you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Freiheit, I'd gladly do it for you for free. Drop a PM if you still need it done.

Advertisement