Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychics in dublin + past life regression

Options
  • 04-01-2011 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Heard there's a good psychic in Capel Street?? anyone ever been?

also does anyone know of any good past life regressionists? thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Vittore

i don't know any regressionist, but I know Scientology deals with past life quite effectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

Yeah pity its a bunch of brain washed cultists...i got a good book called "The Complex" about someone who escapes the cult and reveals the lengths they go to. Nutters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Vittore

Yeah, just make sure you get to know both side so can make your opinion by yourself, not by someone else.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thread moved to psychics and mediums. This thread is not to be used to argue about scientology, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

The holistic centre in Raheny does past life regression.. I got it done.. very good.. There is a good medium who did work from the Capel St Angel shop.. she left a while ago..

• Advertisement
Advertisement