Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are MandMdirect the real deal??

Options
  • 04-01-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Got a pair of Levi Jeans at Christmas from MandMdirect. Just this morning after 2 wears, the button just came off. I'm beginning to think that these are fake goods. what do you think? anyone got any experiences?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Have gotten a couples of jeans and t-shirts off them and found them all to be top notch. I'd say the stuff they sell is end of line/season so hence low prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,666 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

seanie2 wrote: »
    Got a pair of Levi Jeans at Christmas from MandMdirect. Just this morning after 2 wears, the button just came off. I'm beginning to think that these are fake goods. what do you think? anyone got any experiences?

Had a few orders with them, no problems, all goods in good order.

We returned a few things, mostly size problems, and no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

MandMDirect are an official Ugg boot stockist so I imagine they're legit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

top notch products

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

all good experience here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,083 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

alexmcred wrote: »
    Have gotten a couples of jeans and t-shirts off them and found them all to be top notch. I'd say the stuff they sell is end of line/season so hence low prices.

They don't look low to me, but maybe I'm too much of a skinflint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

seanie2 wrote: »

Did you eat too much Christmas pudding?

Advertisement