Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper on Ireland

Options
  • 04-01-2011 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

first of all, I hope I'm posting it in the right place.

I would like to ask you all for a little help. At the moment I'm writing a university paper on Ireland, more precisely - on the landscape of Ireland, and even MORE precisely, on how the landscape of Ireland influence Irish people mentality.

I'm trying to search for some traveller's journals, books and things like that, but I've figured out that it would be great to ask Irish people themselves. I would love to ask you all in person, but since I'm from Poland it is not so easy to visit Ireland on weekend or something.

Okay, in case my writing is quite confusing (it is for me..) the question is: does the landscape of your country influence/change you? Does the fact that it is an island matters (I know it does from a political point of view as well as from historical one) to you as a person?

Thanks to all of you for (future) help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement