If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

our BIGGEST and W-I-D-E-S-T TV EVER!

Options
  • 04-01-2011 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I have our latest PHILIPS CINEMA 21:9 TV, the 58PFL9955H in stock and on display, just landed in the other day.

She's a beauty as well - looks so much better in the flesh however:)
    58pfl9955h_12_rtv_.jpg
    This is our Flagship TV with all the features latest features you'd expect, want and desire..

So its naturally a
    58" Screen Size
    2560x1080p resolution
    LED Local Dimming Backlit LCD TV
    3D Ready
    10,000,000:1 contrast ratio
    0.5ms response time
    400Hz Clear LCD processing
    Perfect Pixel HD image processor
    Ambilght Spectra 3
    Wireless Net TV
    Plenty of connectivity for all your other goodies

The list spec list goes on...as you can see here -
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/5/58pfl9955h_12/58pfl9955h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Naturally the proof is in the viewing so call on in and check it out:D
    You'll be impressed.
    It is a big improvement image wise on what went before (and that was an excellent TV itself) thanks to the inclusion of the local dimming backlight and faster responding panel.

It produces a fabulous image as you'd expect.
    It's is also suprisingly compact for its screen size only 145cm wide.

Finally..
    Its priced at a reasonable €3999.99!

Orderly lines please:)

Cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

you forgot to say what size it is ....... 58"

Hold on while I ask ......... erm... I'm told if I get it I'm in trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

:o Well spotted.....

Will ammend now....

Grade A muppet am I:o

58" by the way!

atb
    Ash

Didnt some one say its better to do something and ask for forgivness later/afterwards/if caught out than not to do it??

Most likely have just made that up or at the very least completely messed the statement up, but it might work!

cheers
    Ash

Hi All

We have moved this stunning TV into our 3D demo room so you can now enjoy it in 3D:)

Its hooked up to our BDP7500B2 3D Blu Ray player - a very nice partnership.

By the way this TV has the 3D sync transmitters for the glasses built into the frame so eliminating the need for the 3D IR transmitter...nice touch as it means you can by the PTA03 glasses individually for €99.99 (rather that the PTA02 Glasses & Transmitter pack) so will work out a little cheaper.

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.