Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Category C Licence

Options
  • 04-01-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi, I'm new to this website but need some clear information asap!

I have just sent off all my documents to my local City Council Motor Tax office,
    I currently hold a full clean B licence but I'm hoping to get a C licence now, I have passed my theory test for my C licence and have submitted all my details today,

When I get my provisional licence in the post this week, Can I straight away apply for a driving test for a C licence? Or do I have to wait 6 months an then book a test. Also if I pass my category C licence will I also have a C1 licence too,

Any help would be much appreciated as I have a job in the pipe line! An we all know how scarce they are this time of year!!

Thank you! :D

Comments

Advertisement