Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Inishowen is this ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,618 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Benone isn't in Inishowen, its in Northern Ireland.

wouldn't be around Portstewart area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Banone? Its up the coast road from Magillan was actually thinking about heading up that direction on Thursday a run if its a half decent day,sunshine wise, with the camera.

Looking at the video i think the beach near the end is 5 finger strand is it not? i think the tracks near the start are up over the back of Quigleys point, not overly sure though. Havn't a clue where that place near the lake is, i though it might have been from Glen village - carrigart but they wouldn't have gone that far would they~?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

NIMAN wrote: »
    Benone isn't in Inishowen, its in Northern Ireland.

wouldn't be around Portstewart area?

yes i know that , thats why i said "i know the beach at the end is benone" not interested about the beach just the area of inishowen they were in

• Registered Users Posts: 35 CarnTorres

can someone tell me what part of the inishowen Peninsula is this green lane on ? i know the beach at the end is benone i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtlZq305cM

Its impossible to be 100% certain but i think the first part is a back road between greencastle and carrowmena, 2.30 on the video looks like a back road between drumfries and urris and 4 minutes looks likes the isle of doagh

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

1.48 is a road up behind Shrove lighthouse

2.50 - 2.35 is a road in the hill behind Carrigart ( I've cycled that road )

3.40 -4.00 look like a road below Muckish ( looks like they are using the old railway track in first part )

The beach is sand dunes beside Magherroarty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

I showed this to a lad from Malin and he was pretty much in agreement with carntorres post:)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 CarnTorres

I showed this to a lad from Malin and he was pretty much in agreement with carntorres post:)

Not often malin people agree with me. Il tresure this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

CarnTorres wrote: »
    Not often malin people agree with me. Il tresure this
    :D:D

Advertisement