Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go on a drive in dublin?

Options
  • 04-01-2011 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Im in the mood to go driving tonight, where would be the nicest place to go

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

I took a drive out to Howth a little while ago with my friend. It was on that really foggy night we had about a week ago.
    It's lovely out at the harbour, and you have to get fish and chips while you're there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

face1990 wrote: »
    I took a drive out to Howth a little while ago with my friend. It was on that really foggy night we had about a week ago.
    It's lovely out at the harbour, and you have to get fish and chips while you're there!

....and go back up the coast road to malahide and have a walk around the marina. its a lovely walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

....and go back up the coast road to malahide and have a walk around the marina. its a lovely walk

+1.

If you want a scenic drive do Dublins Northside from Dollymount to Malahide and enjoy the views, including the cliff views from Howth.

IMO there's nothing on the southside which can compare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

+1.

If you want a scenic drive do Dublins Northside from Dollymount to Malahide and enjoy the views, including the cliff views from Howth.

IMO there's nothing on the southside which can compare.

The drive from Sandyford Village to Stepaside, then on to Glencullen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sergeant wrote: »
    The drive from Sandyford Village to Stepaside, then on to Glencullen?

I'm more familiar with them to bring me hill walking - thats when the beauty starts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭penana

The views round Dún Laoghaire Harbour, Dalkey and Killiney are wonderful; great pubs and restaurants there, too!

There are several
    Harbour live Cams available at:
    http://www.dlharbour.ie/webcam/index.php

Spraoi a bheith agat :)

Advertisement