Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI CC statement problem!

Options
  • 04-01-2011 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Guys, Gals

I have a problem here with BOI, Back in October I wired 325e to my CC account as I though i missed a payment...

was thought it was sorted out until....

325e was taken from my current account a few days later...

so I paid the same thing twice.

so....

On the 4th of nov I got my 325e back (which I wired to my CC),. I requested this in the local branch, so now we are quits I thought.

But my december statement has the 325e on it again and I am charged it again. :eek:

to aid the confusion I can list the dates and transactions, which I can see from 365 online

26 Oct DD 325E
    4 Nov 325E Credit

Nov statement: previous balance 325E

23Oct DD payment -325E Thank you
    26Oct Cash/Cheque Payment -325E Thank You

Dec Statement

2Nov Payment Adjustment 325E

and the other CC usage.....

thats it, sorry if its confusing, seems like I am charged this 325E again, I called the CC line today and the lady said I am charged the 325E as it was put back into my account, and it was...

but it was also DD'd on the 26th Oct..

I never told her this today and had no dates but can see everything now from my 365 account.

oh, when the original statement came last month I called straight away about this 325E and eventually I was told it was a mistake and to ignore that.

what do people think of this, if its not too confusing...!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i would call them and speak to them on the phone. it's possible that statements can be incorrect because there may be a delay between generating, printing, posting and receiving. when you call them (try the number on the back of the card) they should have all the up to date info and should be able to clear it all up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

I called today but she said it was correct and I own 325e...:confused:

I never told her that it was ORIGINALLY taken from my account on oct 26th...

so I had that paid.

the 325e I paid into the CC myself (in error) was returned to me.

I dont see why I am getting this in my december statement.

Advertisement