Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stanley oil cooker

Options
  • 04-01-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi All
    Has anybody got any experience with the stanley oil cooker with two zone timeclock.
    Problem is I need it to control 3 zones (2 heating and 1 hot water) - does anybody know what way it should be connected?
    It has been in about 10 years and was moved and has not worked right since so i was asked to take a look at it.
    Could anybody help a connection diagram would be a great help.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

ELP wrote: »
    Hi All
    Has anybody got any experience with the stanley oil cooker with two zone timeclock.
    Problem is I need it to control 3 zones (2 heating and 1 hot water) - does anybody know what way it should be connected?
    It has been in about 10 years and was moved and has not worked right since so i was asked to take a look at it.
    Could anybody help a connection diagram would be a great help.
    Thanks in advance

Unless you want one of the zones permanently linked to the hot water, then you need a 3 zone timeclock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mmack287

Would anyone have parts details on a stanley oil cooker control clock card. One resistor and 2 zener diodes are burnt out - I need the value of the resistor to repair. The resistor is large - used in cap dropper power circuit.
    TiA,
    Mike.

Advertisement