Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Sales

Options
  • 04-01-2011 9:32pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So, anyone get themselves some nice things in the sales? Post 'em here, along with what stores (online or bricks n mortar) you noticed have a sale on.

GO! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭geld

Picked up Addidas Kanadia Trail shoes for €31 and New Balance spikes (240 I think) for €25 in JJB Sports. :D

Very happy with these. Trail shoes got a run on the Sugarloaf on Friday and while they are not the ideal shoe for this terrain I was pleased with the grip etc. Spikes will make their debut in the BHAA race in Tymon Park on Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Bought a pair of New Balance 760's today for €36....They were €100 - €120............Elverys, some great deals if they still have the size you want. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Got a pair of Kayano 16's for €75 in mcElhinneys Ballybofey, happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

The Arnott's sale is not as good as usual - nothing is reduced by 50%, for example - but I did pick up two pairs of Asics 2150s for (I think) 66 quid each.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Was in TKMaxx in Stephen's Green today, and they have brought out the activewear in force to meet the demand of the New Year Resolutioners :P . There's a fair amount of junk to wade through on the rails, but if you've some time to spare it's definitely worth a look as they've some good running clothes in there too.

I bought 3 dry-fit tops:
    Asics - €10
    Nike - €13
    A no-brand plain black one - €10
    and X-cellerate running leggings - €17

Alltogether €50! I was pretty chuffed with that :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Pair of Nike Lunarswift in JJB Sports in Liffey Valley 2day for €40.50 reduced from €88, some serious value there if you can get your size.

Advertisement