Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bought parts off ebuyer

Options
  • 04-01-2011 10:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭

i got some parts off ebuyer worth about 320euro and they were supposed to come today,but will they be coming from parcelforce or in the post.
    i got a parceforce tracking code but it doesnt work, whatl i do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Leman

innthe wrote: »
    i got some parts off ebuyer worth about 320euro and they were supposed to come today,but will they be coming from parcelforce or in the post.

Wait until tomorrow?

Ebuyer are 110% reputable. Sometimes, because of the whole International thing it can take a day or two longer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

yea but does it matter if the parcelforce tracking no. is wrong, will they deliver to wrong adress?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

Had the same thing, couldn't track it at all, but it arrived a day earlier than expected :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭hbr

innthe wrote: »

Parcelforce is GLS in Ireland. Parcelforce 48 usually takes longer
    than 48 hours to deliver in Ireland. This is because the Irish hour
    in much longer than 3600 seconds. A bit like the Irish mile.

All you have to do is take a few days off work and sit by the
    front door. It will probably turn up within a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

hbr wrote: »
    Parcelforce is GLS in Ireland. Parcelforce 48 usually takes longer
    than 48 hours to deliver in Ireland. This is because the Irish hour
    in much longer than 3600 seconds. A bit like the Irish mile.

All you have to do is take a few days off work and sit by the
    front door. It will probably turn up within a few days.

bit of bad advice there?

personally, ive found that the tracking numbers are correct, but they dont update or even recognise them as working until the last day when everything gets added and updated and the parcel arrives at the door.

worst case, if your worried about missing it, you could try contacting them and giving them the tracking number and see what they can find out for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

ebuyer give you a weird number that doesnt work for tracking but if you contact them about it theyll send on the correct one

Advertisement