Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mounts

Options
  • 04-01-2011 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

i am fitting a 6x24x50 scope on a anschutz, have any of you, used hawke two piece match mounts. are they ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

is it an 11mm rail on your rifle and what size tube on your scope? i recently put a schmidt 4-16x50 on my weihrauch that has an 11mm dovetail and used sportsmatch mounts, bit bulky but are supposedly better than the hawke ones, not much selection of good quality high 30mm mounts for an 11mm dovetail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Ive used Hawke mounts on a number of rifles, Anschutz included. Never had any trouble with them. Nice solid mount for not much money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I have 1" and 30mm mounts for sale in the "For Sale" section that will do any 22 with 9-11mm dovetail

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jmcp

It is an 11mm dovetail. 30mm tube, the bkl.s get a great write up. but they are £60 +.

Advertisement