Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Yoke

Options
  • 05-01-2011 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cheap flight Yoke for my simulator (X-Plane). I've tried Adverts.ie with no luck and Ebay is still a little pricey for me. I know they're usually not cheap but does anyone know of anything similar or a cheap one going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Cessna_Pilot

What's your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭David086

What's your budget?

Around €50, I know its a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

I use this:

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/9229248/Thrustmaster-T-Flight-Hotas-X-Joystick-PC/Product.html?_$ja=tsid:11518|cat:9229248|prd:9229248

Wouldn't claim to be an expert by any means but I find it to be a good and well featured stick, and easy on the wallet. Its available from a few places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

50 quid should be plenty! logitech tech have a cheap range witch are great.
    I have the saitek pro flight range but couldn't be arsed setting it up again,so i just a 35 euro controller,just stick to the airbus and it feels normal.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Just switched from Logitech Extreme 3dPro to Thrustmaster T16000M .Early days yet but probably gonna stick with it having tried nearly every other option including HOTAS Cougar (200+++ euro).Used the Logitechs for almost 10 years (funny theyre still updating the box artwork!)but this new T16000M with Hall Effect movement mechanism is the way forward ....apparently it NEVER wears out unlike the cheap potentiometers in the Logitech ...But its NOT as comofortable and spring is weaker ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement