Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi everyone an anyone!!

Options
  • 05-01-2011 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Helllllllp! Does anyone know why my eirtext has stopped working on three.ie as of yesterday? My little one deleted it off my iPhone and when I downloaded the app again it won't work :( . Even now when I try using 3webtext normally on the phone through safari it tells me I can't access on my handset! I'm in desperate to sort this as previously I was with meteor and had free text.so I do have an addiction!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Duniod wrote: »
    Helllllllp! Does anyone know why my eirtext has stopped working on three.ie as of yesterday? My little one deleted it off my iPhone and when I downloaded the app again it won't work :( . Even now when I try using 3webtext normally on the phone through safari it tells me I can't access on my handset! I'm in desperate to sort this as previously I was with meteor and had free text.so I do have an addiction!!
    Did you set the app up again? When you delete the app your settings are wiped with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Duniod

Ye I set up the app again. I even thought I had the wrong password on my my3 login so I went onto that n changed the password so I'd deff know it for when I was putting it in on eirtext! Another thing is.....when I'm on 3.ie webtext n log into my webtext on my phone it says can't access it on my phone.it seems like 3 have done something to stop you sending webtext on the iPhone?????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

You could never log into 3's webtext on their site via safari. It will detect it's an iPhone, you also cannot log in on an iPad also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Duniod

The very first time I reg for 3 webtxt I done it on my laptop which isn't a Mac alrite! But after that I could use eirtext on my iPhone which logs onto my webtexts!???

Advertisement