Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 Month Long accumalator

Options
  • 05-01-2011 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

For the last 3 years ive been putting on a year long accumalator for 50Euro. 2009 i got up united to win the treble,even though they didnt but paddys paid out in march on them winning all three. Year before i missed out on narrowly getting a GAA accumalator,Killkenny to Win Minor, U21, and Senior All Ireland and Kerry to win the senior football All Ireland,But tyrone spoiled that. Anyway this year ive been narrowing down selections to the following:

Killkenny to win Leinster: 4/11
    Tipp To win Munster: 4/5
    Celtic to winn scottish premiership: Evens
    Man UTD to win preimership: 5/6
    QPR to win the Championship: 5/6

Just wondering on yer opinions on the selections.
    A 50Euro accum returns - 825.00

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I personally wouldn't take any odds on in the premiership at the minute,been a strange season form wise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

All could easily happen. My main worries would be Tipp and Celtic to be honest. Can see Rangers winning Scotland and Munster will be very tough this year.

Good luck though fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

gaatipstr wrote: »
    For the last 3 years ive been putting on a year long accumalator for 50Euro. 2009 i got up united to win the treble,even though they didnt but paddys paid out in march on them winning all three. Year before i missed out on narrowly getting a GAA accumalator,Killkenny to Win Minor, U21, and Senior All Ireland and Kerry to win the senior football All Ireland,But tyrone spoiled that. Anyway this year ive been narrowing down selections to the following:

Killkenny to win Leinster: 4/11
    Tipp To win Munster: 4/5
    Celtic to winn scottish premiership: Evens
    Man UTD to win preimership: 5/6
    QPR to win the Championship: 5/6

Just wondering on yer opinions on the selections.
    A 50Euro accum returns - 825.00

Certainly worth 50 quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭storykid

celtic look the main danger there for me 2, i cant see us (waterford) or cork challenging tipp this year in munster, serious improvement would be needed. looks good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Celtic and QPR are dodgy IMO.

Rangers could definetly snatch it and I have never rated Celtic.

QPR are top, but there are some good teams lining up behind.

Tipp will walk Munster. Don't see how there could be any doubt about that.

With Kilkenny, you are basically taking a Kilkenny Galway match bet.

United should stroll home in the PL.

All just my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭seanman is me

qpr wont hold out imo to win,

Tipp u21 senior munster double and hopefully all ireland!:D

Celtic will hold out i think!

Killkenny is safe enough- they are hurting thus dangerous!

Man u look good too!

Advertisement