Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Bumsex wrote: »

LINGFIELD
    14:25 HANDICAP (0-75) 5f
    2011-01-12 14:25:00
    Win or each way
    Efistorm 11/1
    1/5 places 1,2,3

25e/w

Another horse that i like and have backed before,up against still competition here today especially the very short priced favourite.but is now off a very favourable mark and can get back to placing at least.hayley rides,she is a very capable jockey and will get the best out of her.

4th

finished a head off the favorite and place money,was only 3/4s a lenght from the winner.
    backed into 8/1.
    will be on again,will produce a winning performance soon.;)

Horgan wrote: »
    consistently great!

How have paddy not capped you yet!?

ive added another account to my protege,that being william hill,there very good for in play betting in the basketball especially.
    ive tried to stop betting with them primarily like i used to do before..

would of been a great day but my biggest bet didnt go to plan,still though i was able to make a small profit so will take that...

Balance=4636
    Profit=2136

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

But Beautiful wins, I love Bumsex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

ive added another account to my protege,that being william hill,there very good for in play betting in the basketball especially.
    ive tried to stop betting with them primarily like i used to do before..

would of been a great day but my biggest bet didnt go to plan,still though i was able to make a small profit so will take that...

Balance=4636
    Profit=2136

Remember your first day of betting on this thread and you kept your discipline. You're reaping the rewards now! Fair play...

the other fancy which i though had a chance was kidlat,who won easily by 3 lenghts..:o

custard cream kid has still to run and so far is being backed into 10/1 from 12s/

But Beautiful
    at 6/5 and also Talenti at 11/4(dont rate the fav,no value) have big chance too of picking up a win but dont want to be staking anymore.
    it would pay a nice double..;)

custard cream kid came 4th,1 lenght off from placing,might back next time now after that impressie enough run.

But Beautiful wins by a neck...

talenti was no good but also the odds on favorite that i didnt rate came second..:)

What a line up we have in store for us tonight with the basketball,
    will have around 4 or 5 bets,a lot going to be staked, nothing looked at yet but at a glance there is a few that are eye catching..

as i said before i will be concentrating on the overs/unders market tonight especially as it has proven my most profitable basketball selection..

• Advertisement

Dallas Mavericks @ Indiana Pacers -
    Total Points Live In play
    Under (196.5) @ 10/11

bet taken with william hill,not enough time for reasoning as i was out.
    but the line has gone up by 5 since the so am a lot more confident now

Edit: bet365 are doing 192.5 and will hill are 196.5..
    massive difference again which will hopefully help me with my bet.

NBA Matches
    San Antonio Spurs At Milwaukee Bucks
    2011-01-13 01:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    San Antonio Spurs ()

Waiting for in runnig again to place this bet

San Antonio is 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games following a SU win of more than 10 points, and are 10-2 ATS after having won 3 of their last 4 games this season.
    The Spurs are also 11-3 ATS versus good ball handling teams - committing <=14 turnovers/game this season, and 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.
    The Spurs are 10-5 ATS on the road this season, and 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 0 days rest.

Milwaukee is the worst offensive team in the league averaging just 91.3 points per game.
    Milwaukee has the worst field goal percentage in the league with just 41.8.

I know im not betting on the over market here but i really like this bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

What u think of the first quarter handicap -1 spurs?

never mind went for -3 spurs

NBA Matches
    New Jersey Nets At Phoenix Suns
    2011-01-13 02:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    Phoenix Suns ()

Another match betting but im finding it hard to like any of the over/unders market,will have another look now though...

After getting brutally embarrassed last night, i expect the Suns to bounce back strong against a team they have owned in recent times.
    The Nets are just 3-17 on the road this season, where they are losing by 8.5 ppg. They have lost their last 5 away from home by an average of 15.8 points. It is also worth noting that the Nets are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5 points.
    While Phoenix has not been playing good basketball since early December, it has responded well to embarrassing defeats.
    Following a 15-point loss to Dallas (12/17), the Suns bounced back to beat Oklahoma City in their next game.
    Following a 123-110 loss to Philly (12/29), Phoenix responded with a 92-75 win over Detroit in its next game.
    After a 121-96 loss to the Knicks (1/7), the Suns took care of Cleveland 108-100 in their next game. I Expect Phoenix to respond once again here covering the spread with relative ease.
    In running bet once again...

only1stevo wrote: »
    What u think of the first quarter handicap -1 spurs?

never mind went for -3 spurs

sorry didnt see your post was busy writing another one.
    i wouldnt of been able to advise you on that as i havent analyzed the stats for first q betting,it can be very unpredictable at times and is one i stay away from.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Another match betting but im finding it hard to like any of the over/unders market,will have another look now though...

After getting brutally embarrassed last night, i expect the Suns to bounce back strong against a team they have owned in recent times.
    The Nets are just 3-17 on the road this season, where they are losing by 8.5 ppg. They have lost their last 5 away from home by an average of 15.8 points. It is also worth noting that the Nets are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5 points.
    While Phoenix has not been playing good basketball since early December, it has responded well to embarrassing defeats.
    Following a 15-point loss to Dallas (12/17), the Suns bounced back to beat Oklahoma City in their next game.
    Following a 123-110 loss to Philly (12/29), Phoenix responded with a 92-75 win over Detroit in its next game.
    After a 121-96 loss to the Knicks (1/7), the Suns took care of Cleveland 108-100 in their next game. I Expect Phoenix to respond once again here covering the spread with relative ease.

That's Jimmy Boyd's exact write up isn't it? :confused:

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    That's Jimmy Boyd's exact write up isn't it? :confused:

ya i get bits from here and there to back up my own selections,so for instance i make my own selections and lines and then go and look for a second opinion on the internet.

stats is the name of the game in basketball so there always going to be the same,so just copy and paste them..
    in basketball stats is all you can go on and play a big roll whenever i make my selections.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

ya i get bits from here and there to back up my own selections,so for instance i make my own selections and lines and then go and look for a second opinion on the internet.

stats is the name of the game in basketball so there always going to be the same,so just copy and paste them..
    in basketball stats is all you can go on and play a big roll whenever i make my selections.

Ah right, I'll never trust a basketball capper for as long as I live ever again! I know nothing about the sport, I just jump on the bandwagon whenever the playoffs roll around. Made some spectacular losses on it last year trusting cappers :mad: I still get those free picks newsletters from Docs Sports and Locksmiths and just recognised the formatting in that write up (the dates) so no big deal.

Read an interesting piece of cappers a couple of weeks back actually about how they make money. Not from gambling, but from the subscriptions to their picks. Apparently what they do is give half the people the under, the other half the over. Those that win will come back so they're guaranteed repeat customers. They'll tell their friends etc. so business will be good, then they just do it again year after year. Nothing but a scam! :o

Going to launch my own capping service now :pac:

NBA Matches
    Handicap Betting
    San Antonio Spurs (+3.5) 10/11

bet now taken on the above,the spread has widened by almost 6 points from the sp.
    Waiting for in runnig again to place this bet

San Antonio is 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games following a SU win of more than 10 points, and are 10-2 ATS after having won 3 of their last 4 games this season.
    The Spurs are also 11-3 ATS versus good ball handling teams - committing <=14 turnovers/game this season, and 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.
    The Spurs are 10-5 ATS on the road this season, and 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 0 days rest.

Milwaukee is the worst offensive team in the league averaging just 91.3 points per game.
    Milwaukee has the worst field goal percentage in the league with just 41.8.

I know im not betting on the over market here but i really like this bet.

bet now taken on the above with william hill,the spread has widened by almost 6 points from the sp.
    and have now jumped on..cmon the spurs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Wasn't going to bet tonight as im going to bed but decided to put a small bet on Phoenix -5.5, hopefully i will wake up to a win.

Dallas Mavericks @ Indiana Pacers -
    Total Points Live In play
    Under (196.5) @ 10/11

bet taken with william hill,not enough time for reasoning as i was out.
    but the line has gone up by 5 since the so am a lot more confident now

Edit: bet365 are doing 192.5 and will hill are 196.5..
    massive difference again which will hopefully help me with my bet.

Wins...:D

final score 102-89=191.

nice start to the night,

NBA Matches
    Handicap Betting
    Phoenix Suns (-2.5) 10/11

bet taken in the above bet.line droped by 4 and thats more than good enough for me..cmon the suns

NBA Matches
    Handicap Betting
    San Antonio Spurs (+3.5) 10/11

Wins,,lovely...:D
    Another winner.. 2/2 so far tonight.

spurs won straight up 91-84,they were 10 times better in the second half.
    both the sp spread won, and of course my spread comes in easily..
    well done to any1 that got on..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭thenutflush

Go on the spurs :pac:

:eek: The suns are brutal.

• Advertisement

:eek: The suns are brutal.

you can say that again..ere its going to be 2/3 again tonight like last night so i cant complain as profit is made,even though if im being honest i was most confident about the suns bet..

Now we have a game, all is not lost.

Now we have a game, all is not lost.

too little to late i would think..:o

Does overtime count in handicap bet?

Overtime baby:D

Does overtime count in handicap bet?

yeppp.....:D:D

as long as you did it with bet365,pp,william hill.
    i personally did mine with hills

that was my ideal result,draw,now hopefully they can go on to win well

Did it with Ladbrokes, this is so tense, i had given up on them winning now they have me on a heart monitor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

what u up tonight bumsex?

I cant watch:o

• Advertisement

Originally Posted by Bumsex
    NBA Matches
    Handicap Betting
    Phoenix Suns (-2.5) 10/11

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

what a comeback by the suns.

thats a clean sweep tonight for me 3/3 in basketball bets.
    profit from basketball tonight=€730.....:D

now thats how its done,around 840 profit in total today...:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement