Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Shake it up baby now... Shake it up baby.... twist and SHOUT:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

fck me boy, that is how it's bloody done looool
    you could buy some gold or silver with that money :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Im glad i couldn't go to sleep now, i had that bet written off.
    Who needs drugs when you have that at 5.00am in the morning:cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

I really dont know what to say...:)
    just what a day,what a night...:p

The basketball is going down a storm and have not had a losing night yet,tonight was my first clean sweep, 3/3 in basketball bets.

300 on spurs +3.5
    200 on unders
    300 on suns -2.5

All winners.€730 profit on those 3 bets alone..:)

Im ecstatic atm,and wont be able to sleep with the buzz..:p

Also just want to say thanks for all the views and for making the log that bit more entertaining with all the chit chat..;)..Its not over yet,but still it makes it a lot easier to pick a winner when you have pressure on your shoulders as you know some people will follow you,so you take that extra time in researching as you know its not only your money that is going on..

Im only a matter of days away from my target of 6000,set the target for the 28th of feb but have done way better than expected,again.....:p

Balance=5364
    Profit=2864

never seen a basketball game in my life haha
    you got a nice thing going here now and you'll blow that target to bits after tonight's wins.May i suggest you put some of that into silver and gold?
    Silver has gone up 68% this year and gold around 20 odd and it's a nice hedge against inflation.
    :)

• Advertisement

Bumsex wrote: »

The basketball is going down a storm and have not had a losing night yet,tonight was my first clean sweep, 3/3 in basketball bets.

300 on spurs +3.5
    200 on unders
    300 on suns -2.5

Also just want to say thanks for all the views and for making the log that bit more entertaining with all the chit chat..;)..Its not over yet,but still it makes it a lot easier to pick a winner when you have pressure on your shoulders as you know some people will follow you,so you take that extra time in researching as you know its not only your money that is going on..

Im only a matter of days away from my target of 6000,set the target for the 28th of feb but have done way better than expected,again.....:p

Balance=5364
    Profit=2864

well your extra time researching is paying off big time,maybe it's a good thing that you got some Positive pressure.
    and i'd love to be up 800 quid when the sun comes up in a min.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Am I the only one raging with jealousy :D

Only messing, keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Fair play fella, you seem to have found a bit of niche of late. Keep up the good work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

what are you trying to say.
    pyro all ready delected one of the posts here by robbie as it was clogging up my log with discussion,i think the score was 24-21 when bet was placed not sure..thats enough of talk now,thanks.

300 on spurs +3.5
    200 on unders
    300 on suns -2.5

Balance=5364
    Profit=2864
    :confused:

My other comment didn't show up. Nice night last night,can't believe the Spurs were such a good price,I didn't even look at it.

• Advertisement

greetings wrote: »
    :confused:

hence the wink..being sarcastic.:pac:

and when i mean discussion im ona bout discussion about my business/name/stakes and all that crap,not positive discussion,theres a massive difference.;)

will have a few selections later on,just out of bed myself.:o

HEREFORD
    15:40 NOVICE HANDICAP CHASE 2m
    2011-01-13 15:40:00
    Win or each way
    Shadow Dancer 9/2
    1/5 places 1,2,3

KEMPTON
    16:20 CLAIMING STAKES 0m 6f 0y
    2011-01-13 16:20:00
    Win or each way
    Vhujon 6/4

50/50 call imo,so there is defo value in this,the fav is after 2 very poor runs,but has the most potential out of all and if he does produce his potential then he will beat my selection..:o

KEMPTON
    16:20 CLAIMING STAKES 0m 6f 0y
    2011-01-13 16:20:00
    Win or each way
    Vhujon 6/4

50/50 call imo,so there is defo value in this,the fav is after 2 very poor runs,but has the most potential out of all and if he does produce his potential then he will beat my selection..:o

wins nicely..:D

,Matsunosuke as expected was poor and drifted before the off,was 1 and a half lengths off the pace.:p

Shadow Dancer was backed into jf 3/1,but was a distance 5th.

KEMPTON
    19:20 HANDICAP 0m 6f 0y
    2011-01-13 19:20:00
    Win or each way
    Lord Of The Reins 11/1
    1/4 places 1,2,3

20e/w

KEMPTON
    16:50 HANDICAP 0m 6f 0y
    2011-01-13 16:50:00
    Win or each way
    Black Baccara 16/1
    1/5 places 1,2,3

20e/w

hence the wink..being sarcastic.:pac:

and when i mean discussion im ona bout discussion about my business/name/stakes and all that crap,not positive discussion,theres a massive difference.;)

will have a few selections later on,just out of bed myself.:o

Haha alright :cool:

KEMPTON
    16:50 HANDICAP 0m 6f 0y
    2011-01-13 16:50:00
    Win or each way
    Black Baccara 16/1
    1/5 places 1,2,3

20e/w

2nd,,

how god dam unlucky is that,was beaten by a NECK to the favorite,
    im fuming,so close to hitting the jackpot..:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    was backed into 8/1 before the off.:eek:

Would have been nice man unlucky.

MEYDAN
    18:15 GROUP 3 STAKES (3 1m
    2011-01-13 18:15:00
    Win or each way
    Mendip 15/8
    1/5 places 1,2,3

Mendip is looking very well after coming from a light campaign last year.I fancy him to improve from last years campaign of 3 winning starts and see off its rivals including Sea Lord(previous selection of mine).Sea Lord had a very good 2010 and warrants a lot of respect especially under a new trainer.Its the main danger for me anyways..
    Hopeful of a big run here,and a slightly larger than normal stake for a selection running at a track i know very little about.

MEYDAN
    Win or each way
    Mendip 15/8
    1/5 places 1,2,3

Mendip is looking very well after coming from a light campaign last year.I fancy him to improve from last years campaign of 3 winning starts and see off its rivals including Sea Lord(previous selection of mine).Sea Lord had a very good 2010 and warrants a lot of respect especially under a new trainer.Its the main danger for me anyways..
    Hopeful of a big run here,and a slightly larger than normal stake for a selection running at a track i know very little about.

Meydan is the most wonderful track in the world man. Love watching racing there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Dettori ran a nice one there, won with ease. Seems like a nice horse

your log is getting ridiculous now at this stage please close lol

MEYDAN
    Win or each way
    Mendip 15/8
    1/5 places 1,2,3

Wins easily,

Backed into evens and won by 2 1/2 lengths..:D

that was my first ever bet at meydan,so thats nice.lovely track and a lovely ride by dettori.

The Masters
    Mark King v Jamie Cope
    2011-01-13 19:00:00
    Snooker Match Betting
    Mark King @ evens

Mark King played some great snooker to knock out the defending champion (Mark Selby)... Jamie Cope is inexperienced, however i regard him as a very talented player,eventhough he didnt play the best against murphy..Unless he improves i can see King beating him..
    King played fairly well against the defending champion,he won 6-4 that day,he made a break of 139 that day also, he will only get better i really fancy his chances here.

mark king is 3-0 down now so ive given up on that bet..

great day today again though,€554 profit today so far with the king bet still in play..

could of surpassed my target (6000) if Black Baccara (16/1) came in,he was beaten by a neck to second,,very unluck....:o
    lovely jovely....:p

Balance=5918
    Profit=3418

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Congrats on your imminent passing of the 6000 mark. Absolutely raging I haven't had the money to follow your selections this time around. Absolutely unbelievable selections on your side as always. To make almost 3500 profit in less than 9 days, absolutely amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭thenutflush

Has anybody made a "making money thanks to bumsex" joke yet? :pac:

Well king lost 5-1..:p

will be having 1 or 2 bets tonight in the basketbll tonight,
    hopefully il continue my good run on the overs/unders..:)

tonight more than likely il reach my target of a balance of 6000,
    profit of 3500 in just 9 days...:D

Balance=5798
    Profit=3298

NBA Matches
    Miami Heat At Denver Nuggets
    2011-01-14 03:35:00
    Total Points Scored
    Over (198.5)

Will be waiting for in running again.
    Im not going near the win market in this as i dont have a notion.Will miami bounce back,who knows,it will be very close anyway...
    The fact of the matter is Denver are very poor in regards to their defense. The last couple of games miami have been equally poor on their defensive side as well. The total for the game is 205. I'd say that it's right about what it should be. Denver averages 106.3 points per game offensively.
    Miami averages over 100 points per game also.
    Their are 4 top top players playing tonight and can all shoot high score.Defense will be extra loose tonight from a tired miami.
    I would advise to take the over 205,but of course im going to wait to see if the line drops by a few points..

Edit:bet now taken,2 mins left in the 2nd q,
    spread has now droped enough for me to get involved.
    cmon those 3 pointers...ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Paddy Power offering 204. Im following you on this one. Cheers. Best of luck getting to your target tonight. Good luck :D

Just changed as I confirmed bet got it at 204.5

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement