Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Bumsex wrote: »
    WOLVERHAMPTON
    14:20 CLAIMING STAKES 7f 32yds
    2011-01-17 14:20:00
    Win or each way
    Avon River 10/11

ok well that received an awful lot of support in the final minutes.

if this "50 double on avon river and Silicium" came in i would now be back on level terms for the day,but unfortunately silicium had to trade at 1.04 and then lose.thats the way it goes though,have gotten a bit of luck recently so i guess its time to take a bit of unluck,(if that makes any since).

i think i must put aside my target for feb 14 and slowly try and get me back to around 7-800 if i can by the end of this week..and then continue with the initial target,

Balance=330
    Profit=-670

FOLKESTONE
    14:10 NOVICE HANDICAP CHASE 2m
    2011-01-18 14:10:00
    Win or each way
    Quilver Tatou 4/5
    1/4 places 1,2

Very confident of a win here.On its previous start it was beaten by massini sunset,who has since gone on to win again,this shows that that race was a good standard.Nothing near to that standard today so should come out on top,conditions are heavy which shouldnt cause any worry for my selection..The horse can go on to better things today with a win under its belt and i expect nothing worse than that..big bet for me..

Other horses that i fancy today are;
    Kinkeel,
    Bari Bay,
    Elhamri,
    Irish Jugger..

going for broke now,

WOLVERHAMPTON
    14:20 CLAIMING STAKES 5f 20yds
    2011-01-18 14:20:00
    Win or each way
    Lewyn 2/1
    1/4 places 1,2

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Why was the Lewyn bet removed? I backed it as well unfortunately

Thats a hard one to take now,,,
    lewyn never featured either
    backed into 4/7 and never featured at all.
    I will prob have to add to the balance a small bit and if i recoup the loss
    made so far i will then withdraw it again.and continue with my target.
    Havent decided how much yet but will be around the 500 mark.
    im also going to scrap the 25% per day max as i have missed out on the basketball bets due to betting on the horses during the day,would of cleaned up last night if i didnt have that limit i set on the log.the strategy isnt working so will have to change it,no point going down the same road.
    still confident in reaching my target as always..:p

frat wrote: »
    Why was the Lewyn bet removed? I backed it as well unfortunately

ha,beat me to the buzzer..:p
    it was removed as i was writing another post and editing that one at the same time,as the price had changed to 13/8,and not the 2/1 stated,was on at 13/8 as well though so know how you feel,seems everyone was on him..:o

• Advertisement

650 added to the balance..:o
    hoping to get past the 1000 mark by sunday and then make a withdrawel,and continue as normal but will prob stake only about 100 after that as will be back to collage...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

ha,beat me to the buzzer..:p
    it was removed as i was writing another post and editing that one at the same time,as the price had changed to 13/8,and not the 2/1 stated,was on at 13/8 as well though so know how you feel,seems everyone was on him..:o

Ah right, understood, just strange how you mentioned the 130 balance in the next post and then removed it and added comment about Lewyn not featuring.
    Pity about it anyway, quite fancied it and was happy to also see you on!
    Best of luck with the new target, i'm sure it'll be met well in time!

frat wrote: »
    Ah right, understood, just strange how you mentioned the 130 balance in the next post and then removed it and added comment about Lewyn not featuring.
    Pity about it anyway, quite fancied it and was happy to also see you on!
    Best of luck with the new target, i'm sure it'll be met well in time!

thats because originally i wasnt going to count it as the price was wrong,but did in the end as it was my actual bet,and want to keep it as accurate to my balance as i can,which is hard to do with prices changing constantly.if it had won i would of had to added the profit at 13/8 and not the 2/1.i must stop editing my posts and just make new ones,dont like clogging up the tread with unnecessary posts though,will have to though as the last time i ****ed it up as well..on my phone which doesnt help either

NBA Matches
    Charlotte Bobcats At Chicago Bulls
    2011-01-19 01:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    Charlotte Bobcats ()

Currently +8.But will wait for in play again.
    The Bulls are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 home games and 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall. The Bobcats on the other hand are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games and 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.

Bobcats have lost three straight and have struggled on the road all season, facing Chicago is not going to be an easy task but it will not be a walkover. On the positive side, the Bobcats defeated the Bulls less than a week ago. Carlos Boozer was in the lineup. Its still uncertain whether he will play tonight,that i one of the main reasons why im holding off but i still think it will be a very close fought game as the Charlotte squad is a tough bunch,which they have shown in recent games despite losing.

All short odds but should all win..first gaa bet of the year so hopeful.
    might throw up reasoning later after dinner or something..

GAA Football Matches
    Tyrone v U.U.Jordanstown
    2011-01-19 19:30:00
    Match Betting
    Tyrone

GAA Football Matches
    Derry v Queens University Belfast
    Match Betting
    Derry

GAA Football Matches
    Armagh v St. Mary's Belfast
    Match Betting
    Armagh

treble=50 @ just over even money..

• Advertisement

Man City v Leicester
    Under 5.5 goals @ 2.16

Cant see 2 goals in the second half tbh,just think city will bring on their subs to give the starting team a break,leicester havent much up front to offer either

not over yet but needed that bit of luck.
    tevez misses a penalty..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Bumsex did you put on that treble ya? I got caught before with county teams playing college teams just to watch out. Some of the county players will play will the colleges if they go there and the value doesn't look as good then. That mightn't be the case with those matches though.

greetings wrote: »
    Bumsex did you put on that treble ya? I got caught before with county teams playing college teams just to watch out. Some of the county players will play will the colleges if they go there and the value doesn't look as good then. That mightn't be the case with those matches though.

no not yet,am waiting for prices by bet365,i can get just over evens on the treble with pp..
    i know they can do that sometimes but i dont think it is in this case,il ask in the gaa tread just to see their opinion..
    thanks for the heads up anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

2 Late goals in the city game. Jes you're havin a rotten run of luck.

Man City v Leicester
    Under 5.5 goals @ 2.16

Cant see 2 goals in the second half tbh,just think city will bring on their subs to give the starting team a break,leicester havent much up front to offer either

thats hard to take,,
    great strike though.

the bet traded at 1.16 so could of secured 100 profit...

yesno1234 wrote: »
    2 Late goals in the city game. Jes you're havin a rotten run of luck.

hey thats gambling man,have to take the losses as well as the wins..
    that one was particularly hard though..:o

NBA Matches
    Charlotte Bobcats At Chicago Bulls
    2011-01-19 01:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    Charlotte Bobcats ()

Currently +8.But will wait for in play again.
    The Bulls are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 home games and 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall. The Bobcats on the other hand are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games and 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.

Bobcats have lost three straight and have struggled on the road all season, facing Chicago is not going to be an easy task but it will not be a walkover. On the positive side, the Bobcats defeated the Bulls less than a week ago. Carlos Boozer was in the lineup. Its still uncertain whether he will play tonight,that i one of the main reasons why im holding off but i still think it will be a very close fought game as the Charlotte squad is a tough bunch,which they have shown in recent games despite losing.

apparently now i cant have a in running bet which is an absolute joke when it comes to basketball,especially the overs/unders side of things without posting a screenshot with it.
    This is fairly annoying considering the majority of my basketball bets are in play..
    Il prob refrain from logging my in play bets as posting a screenshot 3 or 4 times every night is something im not going to do.
    Not prepared to risk 2-300 on each bet by taking the sp,its not worth it..
    It will be hard to reach my target now without the basketball but thats the way it goes..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Its hardly that much of an in-convenience to post up a screenshot?
    Surely that extra few minutes would be worth it with a successful log?

ft9 wrote: »
    Its hardly that much of an in-convenience to post up a screenshot?
    Surely that extra few minutes would be worth it with a successful log?

it is when you will be doing it every night 3-4 times,even if its a loser....
    il still post my bets in the nba tread though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

apparently now i cant have a in running bet which is an absolute joke when it comes to basketball,especially the overs/unders side of things without posting a screenshot with it.
    This is fairly annoying considering the majority of my basketball bets are in play..
    Il prob refrain from logging my in play bets as posting a screenshot 3 or 4 times every night is something im not going to do.
    Not prepared to risk 2-300 on each bet by taking the sp,its not worth it..
    It will be hard to reach my target now without the basketball but thats the way it goes..

Hi,

Just wonder who said or why you cant post
    your in play bets without a screenshot?
    Is it a forum rule? It is your log, you're
    not gaining anything from lying are you?
    I like your inplay bets, they have made me a few bob in the past,
    so thanks for that. Shame if you cant post them anymore.

Best of luck with your target.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Its a new rule added today in Challenges/Logs Charter

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055714746

it is when you will be doing it every night 3-4 times,even if its a loser....
    il still post my bets in the nba tread though.

Happy to hear that.

Annoying all the same for you im sure. Pesky new rules.

Hi,

Just wonder who said or why you cant post
    your in play bets without a screenshot?
    Is it a forum rule? It is your log, you're
    not gaining anything from lying are you?
    I like your inplay bets, they have made me a few bob in the past,
    so thanks for that. Shame if you cant post them anymore.

Best of luck with your target.

thanks..

im not sure what the actual reason is,there was none given,..:confused:
    just this post today...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70145398#post70145398

im one of few on here that logs all his bets,whether its in play or not,and now i have to back up every in play bet with a screenshot..:rolleyes:...its gone a bit to far in fairness,before this was a log where i could put all my bets in,
    it was a place were i could conveniently log my bet quick and easy,I cant do that any more..:mad:
    It was to keep a record and to see my profit/loss,it was suppose to make me disciplined and it did but now its like i have to prove every bet...
    its not like im a new poster and have never posted a screenshot..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Just log the IR bets as normal and comeback and add screenshots to the winning selections tomorrow or after the matches, reasoning behind it is probably to show the bet was taken at whatever line/odds during the game i'd say.

I hear what your saying. It is a right pain for you. I dont think after your previous logs you should have to start proving anything. Like you said its your log, to keep track of your bets. It is a shame for the casual punter like me that that we could lose your in play bets because of this. Im sure you wont be half as arsed to log them as quickly in the nba section as you were here.

This is a cracking gambling forum, which i thought was a place where we were all trying to get some extra cash off the bookies. So what if its 20c not €200 you are betting (not saying it is 20c just making a point), the point is you are good at it, and if this new rule deprives any of the people on here of making a few bob from your research and ability to pick great inplay bets, i think it is a little unfair.

Im probably speaking above my posts posted number there.:o

I hear what your saying. It is a right pain for you. I dont think after your previous logs you should have to start proving anything. Like you said its your log, to keep track of your bets. It is a shame for the casual punter like me that that we could lose your in play bets because of this. Im sure you wont be half as arsed to log them as quickly in the nba section as you were here.

This is a cracking gambling forum, which i thought was a place where we were all trying to get some extra cash off the bookies. So what if its 20c not €200 you are betting (not saying it is 20c just making a point), the point is you are good at it, and if this new rule deprives any of the people on here of making a few bob from your research and ability to pick great inplay bets, i think it is a little unfair.

Im probably speaking above my posts posted number there.:o

il tell ya this much,i didnt buy my car for €4.50...:pac:

il tell ya this much,i didnt buy my car for €4.50...:pac:

Haha, I dont doubt your integrity. It was just an example, of the cash isnt important, its the result that is. And you usually pick the right results in the BB.

well my +8.5 bet on bobcats wins easily as they win straight up by a point..
    my other in play bet was on miami +2.5,they should of won quiet easily in normal time but it went to over time and they lost by 4,there was 3 seconds on the clock and by bet was a winner as they were only down by 2,of course miami foul purposely to try and get the ball back asap,and he makes the 2...i hate when they do that as they dont stand a chance of winning no matter what,
    was very unlucky,should of been 2/2 but unfortunately not.

LINGFIELD
    13:55 FILLIES MAIDEN STAKES 1m
    2011-01-19 13:55:00
    Win or each way
    Bow River Arch 6/4
    1/5 places 1,2,3

Im waiting until the morning to place the bet as the market will tell a lot as there is a lot of new comers that are obviously un exposed,but hoping to get off on third time of asking.last 2 outings were identical being beaten on the day to odds on favorites,horses in this race have gone on to win which proves that it was very good form..

• Advertisement

well my +8.5 bet on bobcats wins easily as they win straight up by a point..
    my other in play bet was on miami +2.5,they should of won quiet easily in normal time but it went to over time and they lost by 4,there was 3 seconds on the clock and by bet was a winner as they were only down by 2,of course miami foul purposely to try and get the ball back asap,and he makes the 2...i hate when they do that as they dont stand a chance of winning no matter what,
    was very unlucky,should of been 2/2 but unfortunately not.

LINGFIELD
    13:55 FILLIES MAIDEN STAKES 1m
    2011-01-19 13:55:00
    Win or each way
    Bow River Arch 6/4
    1/5 places 1,2,3

Im waiting until the morning to place the bet as the market will tell a lot as there is a lot of new comers that are obviously un exposed,but hoping to get off on third time of asking.last 2 outings were identical being beaten on the day to odds on favorites,horses in this race have gone on to win which proves that it was very good form..

Other selections that i have previously backed.

Restless bay 6.30 €10 @ 7/1
    Lord Deevert 7.30 €25 @ 9/2
    Abey MBoy 3.15 €10 @ 19/2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement