Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Was looking at some of the stats for the Orleans and HOW the hell are they that price? I'm thinking of putting the last bit in my account on them to win @ 10/19 but something is holding me back. I checked up some of thier stats and thier form and league positions. Spurs, Thunder and hammered Hawks in thier last few games. Aswell as that Hornets played Thursday where Kings only played last night. Is there something im missing or is that just a savage price to lump on? Cheers

No,your not missing anything that i can see,hence im lumping on them fairly heavily..
    Yes hornets played last thursday which gives them time to rest,practice and study kings play..This all adds up for me,and are all positives leading to a victory and one that i think will lead hornets to cover the spread as well.
    they have also won their last 2 games against them this season.
    cant say much more really,only i fancy it big time,
    btw, wouldnt be putting your whole balance on regardless of how confident you are but i leave that decision to you.best of luck anyway.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I'd say it's historical stats that are keeping the price for the Hornets at what it was and a reaction to the Kings beating the Lakers last night. The Kings are 9-0 ats against the the Hornets for the past 3 seasons. I expect them to go 10-0 tonight but a win straight up would be a bit of a surprise. The Hornets are hot right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Kings are on fire at the mo. Hope the game last night takes affect soon. Be raging if Hornets lose.

ya slow start but wouldnt be getting worried yet,there shootin 60% which is impressive but hopeful fatigue will take effect due to their big performance last night,i remember they were down by 19 in a game last season i think and went on to win by 4 so wouldnt be too worried yet..:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

theres no hope now,they're gettin raped by 12

• Advertisement

C'mon! down by 10. They have to get tired soon. Better be a better 2nd half out of Hornets.

C'mon! down by 10. They have to get tired soon. Better be a better 2nd half out of Hornets.

:mad::mad:****:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

:mad::mad:****:mad::mad:

there's only 2 in it dude :P

jive wrote: »
    there's only 2 in it dude :P

Posted that when they were down by 8. Im ****ing fuming. They were ****e. ****ing sick. Worse day of betting ive ever had.

Cant take that win away from the kings,they got off to a great start but as expected orleans ran them very close in the second half and more so in the 4th,you could say it was unlucky but i wont.
    will have another look at the cards early tomo but for the time being im fairly wrecked,up late the last few nights..

btw, theres no need for the unnecessary posts in my log during the game lads,theres a NBA tread for that,especially when they dont have any meaning behind them, and dont contribute to the game whatsoever..

• Advertisement

Bumsex wrote: »
    btw, theres no need for the unnecessary posts in my log during the game lads,theres a NBA tread for that,especially when they dont have any meaning behind them, and dont contribute to the game whatsoever..

Sorry my bad. Was just pissed about the days betting and the game itself. Won't happen again.

HEREFORD
    14:35 NOVICE CHASE (5YO) 2m
    2011-01-30 14:35:00
    Win or each way
    Williams Wishes 2/5
    1/4 places 1,2

PUNCHESTOWN 13:50 TIED COTTAGE CHASE GRADE 2 2m
    30-01-2011 13:50
    Win or each way
    Big Zeb @ 4/6

100 on double

dont like going in again on big zeb but just a small bet to hopefully get a comfortable win..

FAKENHAM
    14:55 HANDICAP CHASE 3m 110yds
    2011-01-30 14:55:00
    Win or each way
    Ray Mond 5/2
    1/4 places 1,2

KEMPTON
    15:15 CLAIMING STAKES 6f
    2011-01-30 15:15:00
    Win or each way
    Super Frank 5/4
    1/4 places 1,2

HEREFORD
    14:35 NOVICE CHASE (5YO) 2m
    2011-01-30 14:35:00
    Win or each way
    Williams Wishes 2/5
    1/4 places 1,2

50 treble

PUNCHESTOWN
    15:50 HANDICAP HURDLE 3m
    2011-01-30 15:50:00
    Win or each way
    Black Apalachi 20/1
    1/4 places 1,2,3,4

15e/w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Liking the look of Black Apalachi myself,but be careful,they're not going to kill the horse,they'll want it kept sweet for April.
    I meant to ask you about Time Electric,you said he ran a good second last time out,it was a shocker last time out.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

like ray mond
    he's rarely let me down and itll be my biggest bet
    since kauto :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Liking the look of Black Apalachi myself,but be careful,they're not going to kill the horse,they'll want it kept sweet for April.
    I meant to ask you about Time Electric,you said he ran a good second last time out,it was a shocker last time out.

Yeah Black Apalachi is more than likely out for a run.

il get back to ye on the above but was working hard all day,didnt see any of the races which is annoying,might not even bother watch the replays after seeing the results.

Well lads if your living in limerick city go down to the bookies and lump on ronaldo to score,mate rang me and there doing a shop special of 5/1 of him to score anytime,max stake is 100 so on that note..

Osasana-Real Madrid
    Ronaldo ATS 5/1

Reasoning is simple,its a value bet.:rolleyes:

also i have 50 on the powerplay at 7/1
    madrid,espanyol and juventus..
    stupid bet but have that feeling..

:S how is any1 meant to follow that bet on ronaldo...

Ronaldo 5/1 to score anytime? He was like 1.47 on PP.

• Advertisement

Ronaldo 5/1 to score anytime? He was like 1.47 on PP.

it's only in the shop... in limerick city... and the bet was posted when the game kicked off :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Not a hope in hell could a bookmaker offer 5/1 on him to score anytime with a max €100 stake, regardless of the special.

I mean the probability of him scoring is very high given the odds worked out by the major bookies. Close to a 70% chance he will score they estimate. But yet a bookie is giving odds of around the 15% mark chance of him scoring. Madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Which bookies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

What a load of sh*t. A shop special in Paddy Power (never saw any paddy power specials confined to one shop) , conveniently the only one in which its being done is the one that you have access to, and offering odds of 5/1 anytime scorer, when the first goalscorer odds are likely lower than that in every bookmaker. Not a f*cking chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

That is the best value offer I have ever seen if it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I think we will all agree bumsex is full of crap, he wont post screenshots for in play bets and now he can get 5/1 on ronaldo to score anytime in a paddy power shop when nobody else can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

mixed up wrote: »
    I think we will all agree bumsex is full of crap, he wont post screenshots for in play bets and now he can get 5/1 on ronaldo to score anytime in a paddy power shop when nobody else can.

I should comment that he never actually said where he did it. He just said if your in Limerick City go to the bookies. I know I made reference to Paddy Power, but that was because of the mention of the Powerplay. I'm sure there will be some reason found anyway , but I assume it was also done in Paddy Power.

Anyway, I'd be more than likely to accept a ban on this, but given the outlandish nature of the bet, I think we are entitled to know the exact shop in which it was placed. I would be more than willing to contact them to confirm. Its just making a mockery of the great forum that so many people contribute positively to.

Awaits response of " Not doing this again :rolleyes:" or alternatively " Id prefer if ye didn't post in my log anymore as it isn't constructive" or some other bullsh*t.

Desperate attempt to recover a balance that now stands at €578.50 in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 AlterEgo92

I know I'm only new, but I find it a bit of a joke. Im just really frustrated by the behaviour. I think everyone is entitled to know the shop so we can ring and check like Sirdelboy said. Everybody in the gambling forum can have a normal discussion I've noticed, but if Bumsex or whatever he used to be called is ever questioned, theres meltdown. I noticed particular rattyness in the NBA forum to El Horseboxo who was being genuine in the comment that he had made.

I'm sorry but when you set yourself up as the sheriff, your asking for it.

"dont be doing the snake now horse by after timing...rolleyes.gif
    its easy to say all that now..grow up. "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I'm gonna wait to call bullshít before either a screenshot is posted or the usual lines come out.

He didn't score anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement