Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Lads this is a ****ing disgrace,not going to answer every post individually but to see this after just coming back from the pub,
    are you joking me like,seriously,wtf...
    In fairness though it was a good special in hindsight but the manager obviously had his reasons,not to sure what the name of the street that its on but its the one 2 mins from the bus station and across the way from a boyles shop,its an old stone building,nice friendly place too.
    once i find out the name you can go in or do what ever the **** you want and ask was that a 5/1 special,but i will end up coming out of this the sane 1,the 1 who doesnt bítch,moan and abbuse other posters..and finally the one who never gets a "sorry,my bad" after being proven right numerous times.
    pathetic so ye are,seriously some of ye are an absolute joke.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

The only thing pathetic here is you, you happen to walk into a bookies that you don't know the name of on a street you don't know the name of and they happen to have ronaldo 5/1 to score anytime :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Bumsex wrote: »
    Lads this is a ****ing disgrace,not going to answer every post individually but to see this after just coming back from the pub,
    are you joking me like,seriously,wtf...
    In fairness though it was a good special in hindsight but the manager obviously had his reasons,not to sure what the name of the street that its on but its the one 2 mins from the bus station and across the way from a boyles shop,its an old stone building,nice friendly place too.
    once i find out the name you can go in or do what ever the **** you want and ask was that a 5/1 special,but i will end up coming out of this the sane 1,the 1 who doesnt bítch,moan and abbuse other posters..and finally the one who never gets a "sorry,my bad" after being proven right numerous times.
    pathetic so ye are,seriously some of ye are an absolute joke.:rolleyes:

if the special was actually real why post it up in your log when the game had started and not name the bookie? who is able to follow it? even if someone read it and lived upstairs from the bookie they probably wouldnt have been able to get on

just got a phone call off one of the mates and he said that pp are doing a special in their shops for ronaldo to score anytime tonight at 5/1...

whats the max stake does anyone know,as if its something small i wont bother wasting my time to go down..

lads i posted the name of the bookie...pp like i said..
    what are ye ona bout...:rolleyes:

and no mixed up i aint pathetic as im not the one whos got a physical urge to try and make a fool out of someone for doing an honest bet.

Hahaha i don't even know where to begin so for that reason

I'm out

• Advertisement

This whole log is a joke you made most of your profit from in play betting and when you were asked to provide screenshots you never did as it was to much bother despite posting screenshots in the after timing thread.Then you find the only paddy power shop in ireland that's going 5/1 on ronaldo anytime scorer :confused:

mixed up wrote: »
    This whole log is a joke you made most of your profit from in play betting and when you were asked to provide screenshots you never did as it was to much bother despite posting screenshots in the after timing thread.Then you find the only paddy power shop in ireland that's going 5/1 on ronaldo anytime scorer :confused:

@ jive,thats one less trowel out of the way..

yes, i did,and many others 2...i told ye that i did,once i find out the name of the street i will tell ye and ye can ring them up about it..it was being said over the intercom all day,and everyone there was on..
    i gave up screenshots as they were too annoying,i havent posted a screenshot in the after timing tread in ages...:confused:
    but im finding it harder to make a profit as regards the log without counting them so will in due course be back posting screenshots once again,as i said before.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

good luck to you if you got 5s on that
    probably pointless ever posting it here as id imagine
    most bookies would have been closed when you posted it anyway.
    I'd have been on my way to limerick to get that one

mailburner wrote: »
    good luck to you if you got 5s on that
    probably pointless ever posting it here as id imagine
    most bookies would have been closed when you posted it anyway.
    I'd have been on my way to limerick to get that one

the match is over mate...

why would it be pointless posting it here..:pac:

not to sure what the name of the street that its on but its the one 2 mins from the bus station and across the way from a boyles shop,its an old stone building,nice friendly place too.
    once i find out the name you can go in or do what ever the **** you want
    lads i posted the name of the bookie...pp like i said..
    what are ye ona bout...

notsureifserious_joker.jpg

And I'm not sure why your calling me a trowel (it's troll btw) when i have never called you a fraud or anything else and have even defended you in the past when your integrity has been questioned. I'm questioning as to why you would include the bet in your log when it was literally impossible for anyone to get on that bet. Whether you place these bets at the stakes you claim is irrelevant to me, i couldn't care less. If they prove profitable then nobody loses. I don't see the point in posting bets where nobody can actually follow, other than to inflate your already massive ego.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

the match is over mate...

why would it be pointless posting it here..:pac:

I know it's over

you're right,
    I forget this isn't a tips thread sometimes
    it's your log but i guess it would have been nice if some
    of us found out earlier
    im just jealous :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I rang PP cos I wanted to ask about changing my user name cos it's annoying for using my phone account as it's a stupid name and difficult to get right when I'm on the phone :pac:
    I was told if I told them the scenario that I might be able to change the name.
    But I was told specials are the same across the board.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Ive always stood up for coughlan but not on this one, there is no way that you got 5/1 on Ronaldo to score anytime and it only happened in one paddy power shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

The only special involving ronaldo in powers today was to score first enhanced from 11to5 up to 5to2, you must have a bit of brain to see how stupid it is to maintain they went 5to1 any time. 5to4 might have been believable.

jive wrote: »

And I'm not sure why your calling me a trowel (it's troll btw) when i have never called you a fraud or anything else and have even defended you in the past when your integrity has been questioned. I'm questioning as to why you would include the bet in your log when it was literally impossible for anyone to get on that bet. Whether you place these bets at the stakes you claim is irrelevant to me, i couldn't care less. If they prove profitable then nobody loses. I don't see the point in posting bets where nobody can actually follow, other than to inflate your already massive ego.

ya mate but when **** hits the fan and it all goes tits up,,,well you just followed the rest of the posters on here like sheep,having a go.
    one post could of done about the situation and i would of given the same response regardless,instead i gott another 50,
    mailburner wrote: »
    I know it's over

you're right,
    I forget this isn't a tips thread sometimes
    it's your log but i guess it would have been nice if some
    of us found out earlier
    im just jealous :pac:

mate im surprised you dont get the concept of a log since you have one yourself,
    mailburner hit the nail on the head here.
    UrbanSea wrote: »
    I rang PP cos I wanted to ask about changing my user name cos it's annoying for using my phone account as it's a stupid name and difficult to get right when I'm on the phone :pac:
    I was told if I told them the scenario that I might be able to change the name.
    But I was told specials are the same across the board.

your wrong mate,i was onto live help there and asked them was the ronaldo bet true and they werent able to confirm as different shops/managers can chose to put up what ever special they want, so it varys across the board,

lads will ye stop saying the bet isnt true when ye have no proof...
    im going to prove it to ye when i find out the name of the street that its on.

yer going to look like some fools..:pac:..seriously though all jokes aside 5/1 was available for anytime scorer.

ya mate but when **** hits the fan and it all goes tits up,,,well you just followed the rest of the posters on here like sheep,having a go.
    one post could of done about the situation and i would of given the same response regardless,instead i gott another 50,

lol. Not responding anymore. Best of luck, champ.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Just throw up a photo of the docket

ft9 wrote: »

I think you forgot bumsex doesn't do screenshots :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Bumsex you know I'm on your side through thick or thin. But I wasn't ringing PP about you,I was just on about changing my username and that's just what the lad said.

• Advertisement

jive wrote: »
    lol. Not responding anymore. Best of luck, champ.

you swear your the one getting the grief..:rolleyes:

i see you failed to respond or even quote the important bit of the post about this not a tips tread,,i wouldnt doubt cha..;)

i will be in due course.then subsequently laugh in yer face(eventhough it was a loser),and then after proving most of ye wrong, il prob just leave for a quieter log host like punters lounge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Well lads if your living in limerick city go down to the bookies and lump on ronaldo to score,mate rang me and there doing a shop special of 5/1 of him to score anytime,max stake is 100 so on that note..

I know it's not a tips thread and i don't follow anyways. But for people who do follow the above part of your post is rubbing it in as it was posted at 6PM. Which was the kick off time for the Real Madrid match. I'll post up bets 1 minute before an event starts in mine as i don't post for people to follow me either. Fair enough if they do. But i won't tell people to get it knowing they have no chance. Especially at odds that seem too good to be true.

il prob just leave for a quieter log host like punters lounge.

I guess this is where you want people to beg you to stay and enhance your ego :) The best of luck on punters lounge i hope you find somebody there to believe the crap you post

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

i will be in due course.then subsequently laugh in yer face(eventhough it was a loser),and then after proving most of ye wrong, il prob just leave for a quieter log host like punters lounge.

Why would you laugh in my face?
    Did I accuse you of something?

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Bumsex you know I'm on your side through thick or thin. But I wasn't ringing PP about you,I was just on about changing my username and that's just what the lad said.

oh i know you werent mate but you are wrong about them being the same across the board,or who ever told you that is wrong anyway.;).

NBA Matches
    Detroit Pistons At New York Knicks
    2011-01-31 00:35:00
    Match Betting
    New York Knicks 4/11

NBA Matches
    New Orleans Hornets At Phoenix Suns
    2011-01-31 01:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    New Orleans Hornets (+3.5)

200 double..

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

oh i know you werent mate but you are wrong about them being the same across the board,or who ever told you that is wrong anyway.;).

NBA Matches
    Detroit Pistons At New York Knicks
    2011-01-31 00:35:00
    Match Betting
    New York Knicks 4/11

NBA Matches
    New Orleans Hornets At Phoenix Suns
    2011-01-31 01:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    New Orleans Hornets (+3.5)

200 double..

Nice getting Hornets plus 3.5 i got them at +2. Good luck anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Was it Paddy Power on Upper william street?

If it is : (061)412043

I know it's not a tips thread and i don't follow anyways. But for people who do follow the above part of your post is rubbing it in as it was posted at 6PM. Which was the kick off time for the Real Madrid match. I'll post up bets 1 minute before an event starts in mine as i don't post for people to follow me either. Fair enough if they do. But i won't tell people to get it knowing they have no chance. Especially at odds that seem too good to be true.

i posted that the 5/1 special was on offer in the tips from the pro tread about 30 minutes before the game mate,and once i found out that i was only one shop i just took the piss here by saying "if your living in limerick city.................
    Why would you laugh in my face?
    Did I accuse you of something?

not your face yer face..;)
    CriticEyes wrote: »
    Nice getting Hornets plus 3.5 i got them at +2. Good luck anyway :)

if you had a VC account you could of got +3.5,advantages of having many accounts mate.;)
    colly_06 wrote: »
    Was it Paddy Power on Upper william street?

i really dont know mate,,amm theres like 2 €2 euro shops on the same side of the street with a centre next to a bus stop,across the way from pp theirs a boyles,surely some1 knows the shop im ona bout,

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

• Advertisement

colly_06 wrote: »

yep thats it,thanks..

so who wants to ring and get the bad news..:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement