Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Healio wrote: »
    The only special involving ronaldo in powers today was to score first enhanced from 11to5 up to 5to2, you must have a bit of brain to see how stupid it is to maintain they went 5to1 any time. 5to4 might have been believable.

have you a stutter..?
    you said that already,ring the shop and stop annoying me will ya.

Bumsex wrote: »
    NBA Matches
    Detroit Pistons At New York Knicks
    2011-01-31 00:35:00
    Match Betting
    New York Knicks 4/11

NBA Matches
    New Orleans Hornets At Phoenix Suns
    2011-01-31 01:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    New Orleans Hornets (+3.5)

200 double..

BOOM..Wins...

what a comeback by the hornets...:D
    thats just what i needed now.....they were down 12 in the 4th to bring it back to a 2 point game,and had 10 seconds on the clock to win it but missed an easy lay up which is just what i wanted as it would of gone to overtime otherwise..:)

knicks win easily by 18 points,massive 4th by them..:D

only bet for tomo,as i cant get prices on betfair as its down but i will have a look again in the morning if im up.

AYR
    15:25 HANDICAP CHASE 2m
    2011-01-31 15:25:00
    Win or each way
    Blackpool Billy 6/4
    1/5 places 1,2,3

This looks like a great opportunity for Blackpool billy to get off with its first win of the new year.
    He seems to have come into himself this year and looks like theres plenty room for improvement over fences,he looked a good thing over hurdles,the trainer Fredy Murphy likes him and says that he will really only show its potential as a chaser..He proved this late last year at Kelso,when returning after 2 years out,second that day to Alfie Flits,
    LTO he was sent off favourite at Cattrick to only come second again behind Heavenly Chorus,due to that performance he is now up in weight,5lb in total.
    But still looks like he can cancel out that weight as hes rated 3lb higher over fences than hurdles.Hopeful of a nice run and should go close with dngers like The Cockney Squire following close...

Balance=€1229
    Profit=-€421

WOLVERHAMPTON
    16:20 HANDICAP (0-70) 7f 32yds
    2011-01-31 16:20:00
    Place Only 3 Places
    Yankee Storm 6/5

35 on win @ 6/1

backed many times before and has won me lots of place money as very consistent,hopefully a bit of win money this time..;)

blackpool billy ran poor by all accounts,jumped very well though but the winner had too much on him..everyother fav at ayr won id say..:rolleyes:

yankee storm came 4th,just outside the place bet,got hindered in running and couldnt run on from there,1/2 length to placing.
    would of been a lot closer to the finish if he wasnt blocked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I see you ain't doing very well today you may try your in play bets again :D

mixed up wrote: »

would you ever piss off.
    losing money isnt nice and on top of that i get **** from you..:rolleyes:

would you ever piss off.
    losing money isnt nice and on top of that i get **** from you..:rolleyes:

I'm only trying to help you make money, you should do inplay bets after all thats where you make all your money:rolleyes:

I'm only trying to help you make money, you should do inplay bets after all thats where you make all your money:rolleyes:

i doubt it tbh..:rolleyes:...considering your throwing abuse at me throughout the whole forum..

btw,,did anyone ring the bookies yet..?..no..!..i thought that alright,everyone gives abuse and then when i tell them the bookies and even a number is provided none of he do anything about it as ye are obviously having second thoughts..
    thanks lads,top men so ye are...:rolleyes:

I wouldn't waste my time ringing the bookies tbh we all know that ronaldo wasn't 5/1 to score anytime.I do like to see people winning off the bookies but only people that are actually telling the truth and not making up crap which you have done your whole log.I honestly can't understand how you expect peoiple to believe you? did you never wonder why people like xpyro or greetings are never questioned?I think most people on here know you're full of crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

i doubt it tbh..:rolleyes:...considering your throwing abuse at me throughout the whole forum..

btw,,did anyone ring the bookies yet..?..no..!..i thought that alright,everyone gives abuse and then when i tell them the bookies and even a number is provided none of he do anything about it as ye are obviously having second thoughts..
    thanks lads,top men so ye are...:rolleyes:

Didn't ring but asked one of the girls in Paddy Power today and she said no Paddy Power shop is allowed to do individual specials.
    You also said it was played over the intercom the whole day, the intercom guy is for the whole of Ireland so that wouldn't be the case either
    Now I am not accusing you, I am just saying what paddy power told me

I wouldn't waste my time ringing the bookies tbh we all know that ronaldo wasn't 5/1 to score anytime.I do like to see people winning off the bookies but only people that are actually telling the truth and not making up crap which you have done your whole log.I honestly can't understand how you expect peoiple to believe you? did you never wonder why people like xpyro or greetings are never questioned?I think most people on here know you're full of crap.

thats the most stupid thing i have ever heard,,it takes 2 seconds..

i have given you the chance to prove me wrong and you wont..?
    il leave boards if you prove me wrong but you wont..

@ d-gal,,thats fair enough but im only telling you what happened,most of those people behind the counter are clueless to what goes on anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I just rang the number and the girl didn't have a clue what I was talking about, I could hear her asking someone in the backround and she came back to the phone and said no there was no special on him that she was aware of.

Johner wrote: »
    I just rang the number and the girl didn't have a clue what I was talking about, I could hear her asking someone in the backround and she came back to the phone and said no there was no special on him that she was aware of.

fair enuf but there were different people on today as the weekend shift was over...il be posting a screenshot anyway as ive still got the docket,must just get my hands on a camera.
    just thought it would be easier if someone got an anwser on the phone,quicker too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

fair enuf but there were different people on today as the weekend shift was over...il be posting a screenshot anyway as ive still got the docket,must just get my hands on a camera.

Iphone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

@ d-gal,,thats fair enough but im only telling you what happened,most of those people behind the counter are clueless to what goes on anyway..

A screen shot also only takes 2 seconds.

G'man Johner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Regardless of whether you think he's talking **** or not, coming on here to gloat about somebody losing money isn't on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

just thought it would be easier if someone got an anwser on the phone,quicker too

A betting slip means very little if it's handwritten though. I'm reserving judgement, enough people bashing you as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

She sounded clueless anyway in fairness.

I wouldn't ring the bookies as because i'm sure they have enough to be doing without looking up a special bet that didn't exist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Just heading out with a neighbor that's here with me now to give him a driving lesson. He's also a manager in PP in Finglas. He just said that in the 3 years he's been with PP he's never been allowed give a manager's special or deals at his own discretion. They all come from HQ and also that the intercom thing D-gal said is true. Make of it what you will.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Guys my sister works in P.P headquarters, its a central system they use for specials it is not up to the Manager of a shop to decide what specials to give, all bets coming in go to the traders so they can balance there books.
    So you are lying when you say that it was a special only for that shop, pure lies im afraid and im getting onto my sister tonight to ask her was there ever such a special.
    By the way guys over on the Poker forum there is a poster called bigcitybanker who works for P.P, i think ill send him a message as well to see if he can shed light on the special.

fkiely wrote: »
    Regardless of whether you think he's talking **** or not, coming on here to gloat about somebody losing money isn't on.

I would never come on to gloat about anybody losing money fkiely as like most posters on here i know what it's like to have a bad day.I follow your log sometimes and would never question your bets.I will not believe somebody who makes all his profits doing in play bets and then says it's to much hassle to post screenshots despite posting screenshots in the after timimg thread,then finds a shop giving 5/1 on ronaldo socring anytime. bumsex is like all other posters i would love to see him winning if he were telling the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

I would never come on to gloat about anybody losing money fkiely as like most posters on here i know what it's like to have a bad day.I follow your log sometimes and would never question your bets.I will not believe somebody who makes all his profits doing in play bets and then says it's to much hassle to post screenshots despite posting screenshots in the after timimg thread,then finds a shop giving 5/1 on ronaldo socring anytime. bumsex is like all other posters i would love to see him winning if he were telling the truth.

No problem fella, misunderstanding on my behalf. No offense meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Guys my sister works in P.P headquarters, its a central system they use for specials it is not up to the Manager of a shop to decide what specials to give, all bets coming in go to the traders so they can balance there books.
    So you are lying when you say that it was a special only for that shop, pure lies im afraid and im getting onto my sister tonight to ask her was there ever such a special.
    By the way guys over on the Poker forum there is a poster called bigcitybanker who works for P.P, i think ill send him a message as well to see if he can shed light on the special.

He is Gimmeabreak over on irishpokerboards.com. Im sure you would get a quicker answer over there. The poker forum is pretty dead here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Bumsex, the fact that you've tried to pass off the Ronaldo special bet, which just cannot be true, suggests to me that you've not been entirely honest in your logs. This is dissapointing, as I've been a fan of yours despite what I assumed were the "haters".
    Your taking people for fools if you think they would accept that 5/1 was given on Ronaldo to score anytime last night, a team in which Ronaldo himself has outscored this season.
    That manager would be sacked if he took the liberty to throw a special like that up himself on a company which trades on the stock exchange.
    I'd be delighted if you proved us wrong and confirmed that the manager was in fact a retard.
    Good luck anyway with your future betting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I think there is no point in reading this thread anymore, its obvious we are being taken for fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

I've enjoyed this thread, but don't think I'll bother looking anymore.

There's no doubt bumsex knows how to make good money out of short odds favourites, and how to find the best odds on in-running basketball :) , but after those suspicious disappearing losing bets a couple of weeks ago and now the most generous bookie in the country it all feels a bit hard to believe.

And at this stage no docket or screen shot is going to convince me, both of those are too easy to fake. If it turns out the manager of the shop went crazy then I accept the latest bet is genuine.

Thanks bumsex, your horse tips have made me a few quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

What happened with the disappearing bets sleepyholland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

UrbanSea wrote: »
    What happened with the disappearing bets sleepyholland?

I don't know. Maybe just an accident.
    Fortunately it didn't happen to any winning bets.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70122365&postcount=449
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70144258&postcount=454

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement