Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Bumsex wrote: »
    thats the most stupid thing i have ever heard,,it takes 2 seconds..

i have given you the chance to prove me wrong and you wont..?
    il leave boards if you prove me wrong but you wont..

@ d-gal,,thats fair enough but im only telling you what happened,most of those people behind the counter are clueless to what goes on anyway..

Transfer deadline day and all!!

Ah twas fun while it lasted reading this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

SOUTHWELL 16:00 MAIDEN STAKES (3Y) 1m
    01-02-2011 16:00
    Win or each way
    Kishanda @ 5/4 (GP)

was beaten by a neck to the fav...:o

Boston @ Sacramento
    Match betting in running
    Boston @ evens

bostons should hit back and run it very close especially in the final q.

was beaten by a neck to the fav...:o

Boston @ Sacramento
    Match betting in running
    Boston @ evens

bostons should hit back and run it very close especially in the final q.

Wins...:D

boston hit back as i thought they would winning both the 3rd and 4th q..
    bet comes in easily,celtics win by 5 but could of been a lot more but celtics didnt bother in the last 2 mins,
    needed that to get back on track with my BB,and also it will help the log a good bit too,
    im going to have to start counting the in running bets now because its very hard to meet the target otherwise..
    up 7 buy ins tonight also in the poker so good day all round.no collage tomo so its going to be fairly busy.

Screenshot2011-02-02at054017-2-2.png

looking into these short priced favs atm..
    Tafika leicester 3.30

Allanard newcastle 2.50

Balance=€1354
    Profit=-€296

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

So are we all just suppose to forget about the Ronaldo bet you made up ??

NEWCASTLE 14:50 NOVICE HANDICAP 2m 4f
    02-02-2011 14:50
    Win or each way
    Allanard @ 4/6 (GP)

LEICESTER 15:30 MAIDEN CHASE 2m 7f 110yds
    02-02-2011 15:30
    Win or each way
    Tafika @ 8/15 (GP)

200 double

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Posted bet 18 mins after you placed it. Were you not going to count it if it lost ??

Then trying to vindicate yourself with the vaguest of screen shots.

*adds to ignore list*

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    So are we all just suppose to forget about the Ronaldo bet you made up ??

what cha mean forget about it..?
    im not forgetting the bet at all mate,once i post up the screenshot ye will all be proven wrong,only 1 person out of ye has rang them and still a definite answer could not be given,which is fairly sad as theres about 20 of ye saying the bet wasnt true,yet only 1 that actually wants to know the truth,,:rolleyes:

Healio wrote: »
    Posted bet 18 mins after you placed it. Were you not going to count it if it lost ??

Then trying to vindicate yourself with the vaguest of screen shots.

*adds to ignore list*

whats wrong now child...!

the bet was placed at h/t time mate,it was in running,they were down 7 at the time,there was 24 mins left when i posted so shut your mouth.

• Advertisement

im not forgetting the bet at all mate,once i post up the screenshot ye will all be proven wrong,only 1 person out of ye has rang them and still a definite answer could not be given,which is fairly sad as theres about 20 of ye saying the bet wasnt true,yet only 1 that actually wants to know the truth,,:rolleyes:

When are we getting this screenshot ? You have mentioned many times how you bought a new iphone with your winnings. The iphone obviously has a camera so this "screenshot" should of and could of been posted days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 AlterEgo92

But a definite answer could be given. She said no, she asked other staff, they said no, we have had numerous confirmations about the fact that shop managers actually can't do this. Even the brilliant fact that the company is on the stock exchange and that no manager would have such authority.

I have just rang, at 13:58, and the woman had no idea what I was on about.

So we are on Wednesday now, the match actually happened on Sunday, it would literally take 2 minutes, not figuratively, literally, to take a picture of said docket. You have an iphone. If you don't have a camera, someone you know will. Its not the holy grail your allegedly trying to track down. So where is it? It doesn't exist because its a fake. And everybody knows that whatever you post up now will be forged. Or a fake. Because you have had 3 days to sort out your lie, and you do everybody on this forum a diservice by continually maintaining that you are being truthful. I really do hope that you carry out your threat of leaving, because you are tarnishing a great betting forum.

Lastly, they way in which you speak to people is an absolute disgrace. "Whats wrong now child", "Have you a stutter", "Shut your mouth". The most demeaning, derogatory things, when nobody communicates to you in that manner. Even though everybody is tired of the lies, at least we try to keep things civil.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

MJpopcorn.gif

AlterEgo92 wrote: »
    But a definite answer could be given. She said no, she asked other staff, they said no, we have had numerous confirmations about the fact that shop managers actually can't do this. Even the brilliant fact that the company is on the stock exchange and that no manager would have such authority.

I have just rang, at 13:58, and the woman had no idea what I was on about.

So we are on Wednesday now, the match actually happened on Sunday, it would literally take 2 minutes, not figuratively, literally, to take a picture of said docket. You have an iphone. If you don't have a camera, someone you know will. Its not the holy grail your allegedly trying to track down. So where is it? It doesn't exist because its a fake. And everybody knows that whatever you post up now will be forged. Or a fake. Because you have had 3 days to sort out your lie, and you do everybody on this forum a diservice by continually maintaining that you are being truthful. I really do hope that you carry out your threat of leaving, because you are tarnishing a great betting forum.

Lastly, they way in which you speak to people is an absolute disgrace. "Whats wrong now child", "Have you a stutter", "Shut your mouth". The most demeaning, derogatory things, when nobody communicates to you in that manner. Even though everybody is tired of the lies, at least we try to keep things civil.

mate youve obviously not being hear long as you think i get no abuse,im the one on here who gets the most, so get your facts straight,
    apparently 2 of ye have rang and have said the same thing,saying that the women had no idea what you were on about(which isnt an answer by the way),,considering that there were 2 males working the counter today (which i both know),you in fact are talking crap...
    what age are,10..?..lying saying you rang,thats pathetic...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

Hi, bumsex will you ask will they give 5/1 on ronaldo to score anytime tonight?I might drive down to limerick as paddy power are 2/5 online :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

mate youve obviously not being hear long as you think i get no abuse,im the one on here who gets the most, so get your facts straight,
    apparently 2 of ye have rang and have said the same thing,saying that the women had no idea what you were on about(which isnt an answer by the way),,considering that there were 2 males working the counter today (which i both know),you in fact are talking crap...
    what age are,10..?..lying saying you rang,thats pathetic...:rolleyes:

You're the one talking crap and acting like you are 10. Post a photo of the docket or STFU, tbh. Because two people have rang so far and confirmed you were talking shít, but yet you dismissed both of them.
    Put up or shut up, tbh.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Infraction will be handed out for the sarcastic jibes and frankly childish remarks.

@ Coughlan, just do everyone a favour and post the pic asap. Afterall you did say previously -
    il be posting a screenshot anyway as ive still got the docket,must just get my hands on a camera.

It's a few days since the match occurred and you posted the above comment so you cannot be surprised, shocked or angry if people call you out on it since you still haven't provided proof of something as staggering as Ronaldo AT 5/1 with max 100 euros wasn't it?

NEWCASTLE 14:50 NOVICE HANDICAP 2m 4f
    02-02-2011 14:50
    Win or each way
    Allanard @ 4/6 (GP)

LEICESTER 15:30 MAIDEN CHASE 2m 7f 110yds
    02-02-2011 15:30
    Win or each way
    Tafika @ 8/15 (GP)

200 double

Allanard was taken down with about 2 out,one of the leading horses takes down 3 in total to leave the 1 remaining horse walk past the line..:rolleyes:
    It drifted before the off out to 7/4..
    it was going the best of the remaining horses before being taken down and would of won quiet easily imo as the jf was under pressure and already off the bridal,,

tafika won easily after too drifting to 4/6,wins by almost 10 lengths..

if it wasnt for allanard being taken down i would of got €917 returns from that..absolutely sick over that so i am...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Everyone knows you're a liar whether you're lying in this case or not. You've changed stakes on losing bets before and some of your bets are dodgy to say the least as well as removing certain bets from the log. The log should actually be deleted because it's misleading to people who see you making great profit (i don't know whether you are in fact making a profit or not, it's irrelevant). The fact that you are dishonest and have been proven to be should be enough for you to get a ban. I think it's a joke tbh and so do most people, it's extremely misleading to newcomers and given that the moderators are aware of what you are doing / have done in the past i don't know why you're still allowed on here.

• Advertisement

Aggbag (v Crianza) @ 4/6
    Match Betting
    17:50 HANDICAP 1m

late post will post up screenshot if wins.

Aggbag (v Crianza) @ 4/6
    Match Betting
    17:50 HANDICAP 1m

late post will post up screenshot if wins.

aggbag wins the race easily so obviously enough beats crianza,
    he beats crianza by 3 1/2 lengths.

Screenshot2011-02-02at175426-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

oh wow a screen shot, maybe a screen shot of Ronaldo bet will be next

some how I dont think so

You sir are a charlatan and should be banned from the gambling forum

thanks headshot,very nice of you..

Bawaardi @ 15/8
    Place Only 3 Places
    19:20 HANDICAP 7f

previous selection and theres been good support for it,very good chance and better than the odds suggest anyway.

thanks headshot,very nice of you..

Bawaardi @ 15/8
    Place Only 3 Places
    19:20 HANDICAP 7f

previous selection and theres been good support for it,very good chance and better than the odds suggest anyway.

Wins,,thats what its all about folks..;)

he came 2nd,,,went off at 12/1 and ran on very strongly to push the favorite close (1 length),only reason for not betting on the win, i couldnt see past the fav,advertisement,who won..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Why did coughlan rereg?

Nulty wrote: »
    Why did coughlan rereg?

your only asking that now..?

its a good few pages back at this stage where i gave my full explanation,but long sty short,my log/username was associated with a bank that i wanted to get a loan from.

your only asking that now..?

its a good few pages back at this stage where i gave my full explanation,but long sty short,my log/username was associated with a bank that i wanted to get a loan from.

Really find it hard to believe that a bank can track you down through your boards username !!

The op of this thread reads...

Hey lads,long time admirer of this log section,some great logs,have been meaning to set up one of these just to keep track of my bets and try and gain some discipline which i think is missing from my gambling "life"..
    Will mostly be betting on horses and the odd soccer game which offers a bit of value.
    I am a profitable punter but feel i can improve further with this log as i have seen others do so easily enough.
    I will be using pp,bet365 and betfair for prices.I have a starting bank of €2500 and have set myself a target of €6000, that is to be met by the end of feb.
    Talk soon.

This proves that you had lied before on this thread and it took you nearly 24 hours to admit that you where in fact Coughlan06.(My guess is you didnt realise that your IP address is tracked so had to come clean) Really dont see any reason why anyone should believe anything written in this log.

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Really find it hard to believe that a bank can track you down through your boards username !!

The op of this thread reads...

Hey lads,long time admirer of this log section,some great logs,have been meaning to set up one of these just to keep track of my bets and try and gain some discipline which i think is missing from my gambling "life"..
    Will mostly be betting on horses and the odd soccer game which offers a bit of value.
    I am a profitable punter but feel i can improve further with this log as i have seen others do so easily enough.
    I will be using pp,bet365 and betfair for prices.I have a starting bank of €2500 and have set myself a target of €6000, that is to be met by the end of feb.
    Talk soon.

This proves that you had lied before on this thread and it took you nearly 24 hours to admit that you where in fact Coughlan06.(My guess is you didnt realise that your IP address is tracked so had to come clean) Really dont see any reason why anyone should believe anything written in this log.

i didnt either mate but my email address was the same that i use when communicating with the banks,so thats my guess on it anyway.

i told people that i was ******** the day i started this log,just didnt want people to keep calling me that,i emailed numerous 'regulars' who i was straight away,
    not a big deal unless you make 1 goldcup,and i wont but its been said here before and theres no need for a second comment on the matter.

then dont believe anything so,im not asking you to,just dont go commenting here anymore,stick me on ignore,please..youll do us both a favor..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I know lying etc is annoying, but some of you lads need to calm down. Instead of getting so worked up about all of this and devoting so much time to complaining, why not go out and get the ride or something?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement