Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 AlterEgo92

Mate, I have nothing to prove, I rang them, a woman answered, I even wrote down the time, so if you like you can ask was there a woman working at 13:58.

I take great offence to the fact that you call me a pathetic 10 year old. In the 3 Paddy Power shops relatively close to me, the same staff are rarely around for the whole day. How are you to know what happened. I rang and a woman answered. I have since asked the shop manager in my local Paddy Power, whom my father is friends with, if she had the authority to offer shop specials, and actually explained the situation to her, which she laughed at. The reply was something like "If all shop managers did stuff like that, I think that Paddy might go the same way as Celtic"

She had no clue what I was on about. Because this is obviously false. But I will refrain from commenting further. I've said my piece and thats all I wanted to do. I hope you change your ways in future, under a different alias or on a different site, because some of your picks have been very very good, but the log has become farcical beyond the point of return as has your credibility. Good Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

having been watching this game intensely and feel i have found a winner.
    rockets at utah jazz
    the sp opened at 203,which was something i was considering in play but its been a high scoring game so far but i feel the end of the 4th q will be tight and a lot less scoring,bit of a risk but i feel it has a good shout.

rockets v jazz
    Under216.5 @ 5/6,
    €600

Screenshot2011-02-03at044144-2-1.png

Bumsex wrote: »
    having been watching this game intensely and feel i have found a winner.
    rockets at utah jazz
    the sp opened at 203,which was something i was considering in play but its been a high scoring game so far but i feel the end of the 4th q will be tight and a lot less scoring,bit of a risk but i feel it has a good shout.

rockets v jazz
    Under216.5 @ 5/6,
    €600

BOOM...:D

Too easy alltogether...
    my Betting in running in the BB is doing me wonders as always,
    planned out exactly as i thought with a very low 4th..:)
    it finished 97-96 to rockets,with only 32 points in the 4th..
    one of my biggest bets in the basketball and delighted i didnt have to sweet for it..24 points to spare..:p

it paid off not turning my intention to the bulls game (eventhough they look like winning it easy) and just watch this game in full and analyze it before going in on the unders,like i said i liked even the under 203 which would of came in easy but would of had to sweet a lot harder...:pac:

great day today making a nice bit of money..
    back on track,hopefully i wont look back..:p
    this looks to be a solid double but who knows.

CLONMEL
    15:15 LISTED NOVICE 2m 6f
    2011-02-03 15:15:00
    Win or each way
    Bishopsfurze 4/5
    1/5 places 1,2,3

WINCANTON
    14:50 NOVICES HANDICAP CHASE 2m
    2011-02-03 14:50:00
    Win or each way
    Osric 1/2

it would of been an excellent day if it wasnt for allanard being taken down 2 out,as he wasnt even off the bridal and had the win at its mercy..:o
    that would of brought in the double which would of returned over €917..:o
    not to be though..

i must now average 140 profit per day if im to reach my target.

Balance=€1976
    Profit=€326

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Oh noes ya don't!
    Bumsex wrote: »
    Wins...:D

boston hit back as i thought they would winning both the 3rd and 4th q..
    bet comes in easily,celtics win by 5 but could of been a lot more but celtics didnt bother in the last 2 mins,
    needed that to get back on track with my BB,and also it will help the log a good bit too,
    im going to have to start counting the in running bets now because its very hard to meet the target otherwise..
    up 7 buy ins tonight also in the poker so good day all round.no collage tomo so its going to be fairly busy.

attachment.php?attachmentid=146281&d=1296715700

Well done. :D:D:D:D

Nah, not really. Bad form Coughlan, bad form indeed. Mainly because you feel the need to lie and cheat to look like a high roller.

Here's the original bet.. (which was perfectly fine, just not for your e-penis)

attachment.php?attachmentid=146279&d=1296715624

Here's the failed edit.. (nice work leaving 0 euro and 0 cent on the side of the page)

attachment.php?attachmentid=146280&d=1296715687

Here's the cropped finished article.

attachment.php?attachmentid=146281&d=1296715700

Niiiiice.

Then there's tonights fail-a-thon. Another fine night's work in the life of a high roller, so it would seem.

However, all is not as it appears. Should we be surprised?

Coughlan makes an epic €600 bet in running, like a boss.

However, his screenshots tell a different story.

I present you with...

attachment.php?attachmentid=146283&d=1296715749

However, being a keen mathematician myself, I do realize that 600 is in fact, quite a fair bit larger than the €210 that Bet365 was originally telling you that you staked.

But, when I delve deeper I can tell that the bets went like this...

Boston €50
    Boston €10
    Double on horses €20
    Advertisement €20
    Advertisement €50

Equals... :eek: €150

Leaving what to make up €210? Yeah, you guessed it... €60... which only needs another '0' to be €600. :eek:

Or I can work it from the returns side, which says €532.50c

Boston €100
    Boston €20
    Double on horses €150
    Advertisement €47.50c
    Advertisement €105

Equals... :eek: €422.50c

Leaving you to make up another €110. But what if you put €60 on a 5/6 shot? Would that equal a total of €110? Well, why yes it would Sir.

So Coughlan really put on a €60 bet at 5/6 but because his e-penis was shrinking considerably, he had to boost it up to €600, for added size.

But what would happen if I put a '0' in front of that €110? Would it turn into €1,100? :eek: Christ on a bike, it does.

Almost like putting €600 on at 5/6 isn't it? (I never do this but...) :rolleyes:

Even though you're failing your computer course at college, you've certainly mastered the art of deception, but just not good enough.

I could go through so much more things but because I'm so cool, I'll leave it here.

This fairly exposes you for what you are. An attention seeking child that wants to look like the boss. If you can make up screenshots, then God knows what else you can do.

Reminds me of an old saying...

"And I would of got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids."

Scoooooooby-dooooooooby-dooooooooooooo!

Bumsex/Coughlan08 Banned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

PyRo, I think I'm in love with you.

The most epic banning I have ever seen in all my time on the internet. Im in awe. The erection Im nursing is in awe. The erection my erection is nursing is also in awe.

Just.....thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I can't believe it bumsex was lying all along :rolleyes: That has to be the funniest banning i have ever seen thanks pyro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Hats off Pyro well done. Nice to see a bull****ter get caught out, especially like that.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,273 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

pwned.jpg

Gotta question some of his other bets now tbh, especially that one where he won over 7k...

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

Delighted. Always knew he was fake right from the beginning whern I caught him out taking Sportinglife tips and passing them off as his own. He is one of the reasons I stopped using this forum due to his infantile attitude.

Well done Pyro. Pity it took so long he fooled some people for a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

This has to be nominated as the legendary thread of the year. Pyro you sir are a genius. Please revoke his ban and let him reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭gouche

Absolutely brilliant! Well done PyRo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

That is the best f*cking post I've ever seen on boards!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Ive been waiting ages to do this.... :rolleyes: what cha tinken of child:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pyro for legends of the Boards!!!
    How the **** did ya do that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Did coughlan supply all the images?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Brilliant work Pyro.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

He linked his screenshots through his photobucket account. Made it quite easy. Then just trawled through them, which pretty much confirmed the obvious. I've also saved all the pics here just in case the magically disappear. Here's the account though. (expect it to disappear soon) Clicky

Seems his massive win was a lie too. It looks like it was actually a 10 cent 20-fold accumulator (which lost obviously) that was edited down to include 9 of the winners.

Myself and the other mods (past and present) always knew there was a fair chance he was just a liar, but there was no way of proving it. That's why it took so long.

It's no big deal to many looking in I'm sure, but he's single handedly made a mockery of this forum for ages, both in betting terms and his general 'know-it-all' crap. He'll re-reg no doubt but we'll deal with that then.

The obvious has been confirmed, pity it took so long though.

And no L'prof, he hardly supplied them. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

One of the saddest acts of desperation I have ever seen.

The time and effort that went into them shots, no wonder he failed college.

You'd have too feel sorry for someone like this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

x PyRo wrote: »
    He linked his screenshots through his photobucket account. Made it quite easy. Then just trawled through them, which pretty much confirmed the obvious. I've also saved all the pics here just in case the magically disappear. Here's the account though. (expect it to disappear soon) Clicky

Seems his massive win was a lie too. It looks like it was actually a 10 cent 20-fold accumulator (which lost obviously) that was edited down to include 9 of the winners.

Myself and the other mods (past and present) always knew there was a fair chance he was just a liar, but there was no way of proving it. That's why it took so long.

It's no big deal to many looking in I'm sure, but he's single handedly made a mockery of this forum for ages, both in betting terms and his general 'know-it-all' crap. He'll re-reg no doubt but we'll deal with that then.

The obvious has been confirmed, pity it took so long though.

And no L'prof, he hardly supplied them. :pac:

What a clown! He only needed to upload the edited pics!

Did you find that Ronaldo bet by any chance? We're gonna look like such fools when he proves us wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

brilliant work pyro
    you know your stuff
    what a post indeed

just don't understand some people
    pathetic form really
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Well done Pyro . I haven't been watching his bets of late but I honestly thought he was just a Jammy bastard . I'm glad I only followed his horse log for a day . :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just.... wow. Nothing else to say. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

This is why I think after timing shoud be a bannable offence. What use are screen shots if they can be edited. I've given up caring at this stage but it just goes to show....

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

To be honest I had lost interested in following him mainly due to his in-game bets or bets one minute before the go. It was also the bickering and his ATS Ronaldo bet @ 5/1 :) We're not that stoooopid!

The likes of Pyro, fkiely, Urbansea/greetings, Tom Brady/Archie, Nulty and everyone else who has a log here, put up their bets in plenty of time to allow fair time to each of their followers to place their bets rationally instead of rushing into it. And the majority of the lads here as just as successful, if not more successful now, even though they don't have a few 000's after their bets.

Fair fúcking play to you Pyro for catching him out, now everyone can keep on betting confident that the BS (this has double meaning) is gone. At the end of the day the bookie is the real enemy not each other! Opinionated discussion is always welcome, and I think this area will be a bit more civilized now that this has been sorted.

Keep up all the good work lads, I'll be following :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Mg what a epic ban. I always knew he was dodgy but didn't realise he would go to this extant. Xpyro mate you have gone down in the history books with this epic ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Nulty wrote: »
    This is why I think after timing shoud be a bannable offence. What use are screen shots if they can be edited. I've given up caring at this stage but it just goes to show....

Aftertiming thread needs to be thought again. I pretty much stopped with the forum when it started. Aside from potential editing (not many are that sad), it allows people to pick and choose what bets they display and then lay claim to profitability.

Great work catching this one X Pyro.

I think he should be un-banned though so he can post whatever excuse he can come up with. It has to be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Aftertiming thread needs to be thought again. I pretty much stopped with the forum when it started. Aside from potential editing (not many are that sad), it allows people to pick and choose what bets they display and then lay claim to profitability.

Great work catching this one X Pyro.

I think he should be un-banned though so he can post whatever excuse he can come up with. It has to be funny.

Personally, I have no problem with the Aftertiming thread itself but the main gripe I think people have is the aftertiming in other threads/logs etc... Don't think that should be allowed personally, especially in logs. (e.g: saying that you won 50 quid earlier playing poker and here's the screenshot)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Gobsmacked :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Crowie13

That's brilliant Pyro, glad he was caught out.

I didn't really follow his thread myself, really don't see any value in always backing odds on favs and can't really understand why someone would change screenshots to just get some hero status on a forum. Really sad and at the end of the day he was only fooling himself :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,348 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Good activist modding, well played.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement