Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Knew he was a c*ck from his very first bet on his log, when he edited a losing bet from something like 100 to 10. Good riddance. Top man PyRo

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Nice. :)

The chap is probably in massive debt. Why would he have needed a loan if he had won over 7 grand on the accum. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Just looking at the pictures, looked closer at the 'Accumulator'. He actually made 20 selections, some of which lost but he put the winning 11 selections in the accumulator screenshot editing out the losing ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

Hopefully Pyro's post makes post of the day! What a clown for going to so much trouble to make up his bets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

What a dickhead. I was genuinely delighted for him with that big acc win. Now I'm glad he won sod all.

They think it's all over.... It is now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

where do these people come out of??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

I'm pretty sure anyone who has been using this forum a while knew that lad was a liar. Didn't he change the stake of his very first losing bet in his first log from 100 ---> 10? :L

When i think about all the time and effort he put in just to build up a reputation as the big man on a forum when in reality he was betting similar stakes to most people on here, it's fair funny hahahah

edit;
    jive wrote: »
    Everyone knows you're a liar whether you're lying in this case or not. You've changed stakes on losing bets before and some of your bets are dodgy to say the least as well as removing certain bets from the log. The log should actually be deleted because it's misleading to people who see you making great profit (i don't know whether you are in fact making a profit or not, it's irrelevant). The fact that you are dishonest and have been proven to be should be enough for you to get a ban. I think it's a joke tbh and so do most people, it's extremely misleading to newcomers and given that the moderators are aware of what you are doing / have done in the past i don't know why you're still allowed on here.

:D on the money. great work pyro finally exposing him as the cheat that he is. it's a shame he got away with it for so long, i hope no1 lost too much on his bets which mysteriously disappeared after they lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

What a sad life he must have! Serious problems upstairs I reckon!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Haha brilliant. This needs to go up in like after hours or something. I never trusted the fella after he said he nailed some 10K plus or whatever it was accumulator that he put on one night that was drunk and included 7 draws and when all but one team was in he told us it was a Spanish team. Still being vague after not even telling us which teams he had in this bet so he could select whatever Spanish team had won. Then do whatever he's been doing to make the screenshots look legit.

It's pityful as he was picking winners regardless if they were coming from sportlinglife etc. He just needed to keep his stakes reflective of his real life betting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

totally shouldnt have banned him straight away, would love to see him wriggle on this one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

One of the only times I actually LOL'd at a post.
    Well played good Sir!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Jesus, I hope none of the shareholders in his very successful business are reading thi...........oh right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Now the fella has no chance at a mortgage.

I wonder if he can manage to come back and actually not be a cocky agronant coño for once. Don't think he could manage to hide his true self.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

That post has to be made post of the day lads.

I love you pyro,you made me lawl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

You can close the betting for post of the day, once yesterdays expires, Pyro's will run away with it.

Although I hear there's a bookies in Limerick who will still give you 5/1 on Pyro. In shop only afraid, I must get round to taking a picture of the docket to show ye. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

is he still allowed to post? i'd LOVE to hear what he has to say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Pyro..... I want to be on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

The finest banning i have ever seen. Excellent mod work. Knew he was a cheat and a liar all along !! WP Pyro.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭storykid

haha just seen this now, great stuff pryro, legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

thread should be a sticky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Bestake

Sad way to end....

In fairness, he wasn't bad with the horses, it is just he went nuts with the in play. I owe him for some decent tips on the short favourites.

I hope he can sort out his gambling addiction, his internet addiction and his compulsive lying.

Great late night detective work Pyro....

Feel sorry for the guy. We should realise that boards was probably his life for the best part of a year.

It be nice to give him a chance to explain his actions, so maybe lift the ban. If he goes on with his usual crapology, slam the door again and ban him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Good man Pyro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

god i thought id be delighted to see someone like this caught out but for some reason i feel sad for the guy, he went to so much effort to fool us hthat he must have been desperate for the attention and to turn a 10cent losing accum into €7000 + winnings really does give the impression of a guy who needs help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

That was brilliant. Just.. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

5413741626_71297b063e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

iggy wrote: »
    5413741626_71297b063e.jpg

Ha ha brilliant....:D That 5/1 Ronaldo will live long in the memory :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Hear the FBI are looking for some new recruits Pyro!:D ****ing epic discovery, Bumsex/Coughlan had his doubters but well this is fcuking brilliant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Pyro you legend best detective work ive seen,glad he got caught out he was making a mockery of the place.
    Kinnda feel sorry for him at the same time, im guessing he is in massive debt and is a compulsive gambler/liar etc, i think he is only 19 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Im going to miss this thread when it closes:'(
    It been my favourite bedtime reading for months. It was like a suspense novel just waiting to see how the offender was goin to get his come uppence. Wasnt expecting an ending like that though.
    Was that really the excuse he gave for changing his name? If his betting 'log' on Boards was associated with his name, did he not think his PhotoBucket page full of screenshots of bets might have made the bank manager suspicious? :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

He said he re-invested his 7000+ winnings back into his business and bought a car :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement