Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,322 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Brilliant.Just Brilliant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I dunno maybe im getting soft but im starting to feel a small bit sorry for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I dunno maybe im getting soft but im starting to feel a small bit sorry for him.

Yes your going soft :P He got away with the crap for far too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

x PyRo wrote: »
    Oh noes ya don't!

Well done. :D:D:D:D

Nah, not really. Bad form Coughlan, bad form indeed. Mainly because you feel the need to lie and cheat to look like a high roller.

Here's the original bet.. (which was perfectly fine, just not for your e-penis)

]http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=146279&d=1296715624

Here's the failed edit.. (nice work leaving 0 euro and 0 cent on the side of the page)

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=146280&d=1296715687

Here's the cropped finished article.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=146281&d=1296715700

Niiiiice.

Then there's tonights fail-a-thon. Another fine night's work in the life of a high roller, so it would seem.

However, all is not as it appears. Should we be surprised?

Coughlan makes an epic €600 bet in running, like a boss.

However, his screenshots tell a different story.

I present you with...

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=146283&d=1296715749

However, being a keen mathematician myself, I do realize that 600 is in fact, quite a fair bit larger than the €210 that Bet365 was originally telling you that you staked.

But, when I delve deeper I can tell that the bets went like this...

Boston €50
    Boston €10
    Double on horses €20
    Advertisement €20
    Advertisement €50

Equals... :eek: €150

Leaving what to make up €210? Yeah, you guessed it... €60... which only needs another '0' to be €600. :eek:

Or I can work it from the returns side, which says €532.50c

Boston €100
    Boston €20
    Double on horses €150
    Advertisement €47.50c
    Advertisement €105

Equals... :eek: €422.50c

Leaving you to make up another €110. But what if you put €60 on a 5/6 shot? Would that equal a total of €110? Well, why yes it would Sir.

So Coughlan really put on a €60 bet at 5/6 but because his e-penis was shrinking considerably, he had to boost it up to €600, for added size.

But what would happen if I put a '0' in front of that €110? Would it turn into €1,100? :eek: Christ on a bike, it does.

Almost like putting €600 on at 5/6 isn't it? (I never do this but...) :rolleyes:

Even though you're failing your computer course at college, you've certainly mastered the art of deception, but just not good enough.

I could go through so much more things but because I'm so cool, I'll leave it here.

This fairly exposes you for what you are. An attention seeking child that wants to look like the boss. If you can make up screenshots, then God knows what else you can do.

Reminds me of an old saying...

"And I would of got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids."

Scoooooooby-dooooooooby-dooooooooooooo!

Bumsex/Coughlan08 Banned.

defo one of the best earned posts of the day on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

This thread is suddenly relevant to my interests.

I don't even use this forum but that's the best earned Post of the Day ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Moffo

Well done Pyro... was getting tired of it anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

Outstanding stuff Pyro.

Stick that down on your CV!!

I always thought the chap was rude, but now I do actually feel sorry for him.

I cannot see the point of going to so much trouble (on a daily basis) to impress people online. He must get no attention in real life at all. Poor f*cker.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Bestake

Maybe the forum should back up the truck on the abuse. The young pup spunkhound dedicated a year of his life for our passive entertainment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Bestake wrote: »
    Maybe the forum should back up the truck on the abuse. The young pup spunkhound dedicated a year of his life for our passive entertainment

I'm not so sure, he was very quick to attack anybody who had any questions about his bets. He ruffled many feathers in his time here and thus, the reaction on here is perfectly understandable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Good point L'prof.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Heheh, what a way to come onto this part of the site for the first time! Excellent bullshìt-sniffing there Pyr0, nothing like catching one of those guys out.

One of the best, well-deserved Post Of The Day in a long long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

I'm tempted to read this entire thread again for the sheer entertainment of it and to enjoy Bumsex's protestations in hindsight.

Fantastic detective work xPyro.
    I wonder which forum will he take his cicus act to next?
    He'll be missed around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

Bumsex wrote: »

il prob just leave for a quieter log host like punters lounge.
    Fantastic detective work xPyro.
    I wonder which forum will he take his cicus act to next?
    He'll be missed around here.

I guess he will go to the punters lounge if we're to believe bumsex :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I think it was very obvious all along. I mentioned as much in the other thread. A couple agreed, most didn't.

I also said I think he has a serious problem with gambling which I still believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Does punter lounge have a log section?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Does punter lounge have a log section?

Yeah it's called the Glory Hunters forum I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If he calls himself Bumsex on it they will have to rename it the Glory Holes forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

That.Was.Beautiful

• Advertisement

Looks like hes got a job with Pricewise. They are claiming one of their tips today was advised at 7/1 but the bookies have confirmed that price never existed for the horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Looks like hes got a job with Pricewise. They are claiming one of their tips today was advised at 7/1 but the bookies have confirmed that price never existed for the horse.

???

Whats going on there? Link?

On mobile so cant link. Its being discussed on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Nulty wrote: »
    ???

Whats going on there? Link?

@racing_post you might need to re-think Pricewise column. Ladbrokes confirm 7/1 Captain Chris wasn't available after paper published.

Ladbrokes cust services confirm 7/1 Captain Chris was not available after 5.30pm yesterday. Kinda makes mockery of Pricewise.

Both from twitter..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

When Pricewise was questioned over it his reply was

"Im not going through all this again :rolleyes:"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Surely he is posting on another gambling forum, come on guys get the Sherlock Holmes kit out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

lets be honest,,,i don't think he'll be to hard to spot,,,
    unless yer a fool,talk cha;)
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭thenutflush

Only saw pyro's post now...wow. All the while when everyone was doubting him I didn't want to believe he was lying... I only wanted to believe it was possible to make that kind of money from gambling! I have to admit though, the 5/1 ronaldo bet simply could never be true, it would be madness.

Luckily I never made any big bets based on his log but there are a lot of people in need of spare cash these days and to post up on the internet about how you are able to make thousands in profit with ease by betting on short-odds horses and what have ya, it could put some irresponsible people in an even worse position.

In a way though it is actually satisfying to see that it was a sham and that the only way to make money gambling is the way pyro does it.. work hard to grind out a nice profit over the long haul. I've learned that lesson the easy way thanks to coughlan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I only wanted to believe it was possible to make that kind of money from gambling!

It is. But not the way he was betting.

• Advertisement

At least he can be proud of the fact that a post on 'his' thread has got over 260 thanks. Let that be his legacy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement