Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

epic, simply epic, been waiting to read him get caught out for long enough now, excellent stuff Pyro.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

havent been on here for a while cant believe what happened with bumsex was he editing his betslips all along and what was this football accum he claims he won but in fact lost:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I wonder did he meet his target by the 14th (virtually or otherwise)?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Bestake

Mr E wrote: »
    I wonder did he meet his target by the 14th (virtually or otherwise)?

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tipster/history.php?id=152405

on the form in the above link, I very much doubt it

i miss his horse tips big time......he was good with the favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Bestake wrote: »
    http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tipster/history.php?id=152405

on the form in the above link, I very much doubt it

i miss his horse tips big time......he was good with the favourites.

Good to see he won a few quid on a horse called Fairy Tales :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

x PyRo wrote: »
    Oh noes ya don't!

Well done. :D:D:D:D

Nah, not really. Bad form Coughlan, bad form indeed. Mainly because you feel the need to lie and cheat to look like a high roller.

Here's the original bet.. (which was perfectly fine, just not for your e-penis)

attachment.php?attachmentid=146279&d=1296715624

Here's the failed edit.. (nice work leaving 0 euro and 0 cent on the side of the page)

attachment.php?attachmentid=146280&d=1296715687

Here's the cropped finished article.

attachment.php?attachmentid=146281&d=1296715700

Niiiiice.

Then there's tonights fail-a-thon. Another fine night's work in the life of a high roller, so it would seem.

However, all is not as it appears. Should we be surprised?

Coughlan makes an epic €600 bet in running, like a boss.

However, his screenshots tell a different story.

I present you with...

attachment.php?attachmentid=146283&d=1296715749

However, being a keen mathematician myself, I do realize that 600 is in fact, quite a fair bit larger than the €210 that Bet365 was originally telling you that you staked.

But, when I delve deeper I can tell that the bets went like this...

Boston €50
    Boston €10
    Double on horses €20
    Advertisement €20
    Advertisement €50

Equals... :eek: €150

Leaving what to make up €210? Yeah, you guessed it... €60... which only needs another '0' to be €600. :eek:

Or I can work it from the returns side, which says €532.50c

Boston €100
    Boston €20
    Double on horses €150
    Advertisement €47.50c
    Advertisement €105

Equals... :eek: €422.50c

Leaving you to make up another €110. But what if you put €60 on a 5/6 shot? Would that equal a total of €110? Well, why yes it would Sir.

So Coughlan really put on a €60 bet at 5/6 but because his e-penis was shrinking considerably, he had to boost it up to €600, for added size.

But what would happen if I put a '0' in front of that €110? Would it turn into €1,100? :eek: Christ on a bike, it does.

Almost like putting €600 on at 5/6 isn't it? (I never do this but...) :rolleyes:

Even though you're failing your computer course at college, you've certainly mastered the art of deception, but just not good enough.

I could go through so much more things but because I'm so cool, I'll leave it here.

This fairly exposes you for what you are. An attention seeking child that wants to look like the boss. If you can make up screenshots, then God knows what else you can do.

Reminds me of an old saying...

"And I would of got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids."

Scoooooooby-dooooooooby-dooooooooooooo!

Bumsex/Coughlan08 Banned.

wowzers
    fekking hell, thats some serious CSI work man.. kudos

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement