Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

College Football Matches
    Oregon At Auburn
    2011-01-11 01:30:00
    Handicap Betting
    Auburn @ 2.04

Theres enough reasoning around the place besides me adding to it,but a big stake for a big game.
    Hopefully they will get off to a good start and never look back

44-38 to Auburn is my prediction..:p

NBA Matches
    Memphis Grizzlies At Charlotte Bobcats
    2011-01-11 00:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    Memphis Grizzlies ()

Wont be placing a bet until in running but am going against the team in form by backing memphis for the win..
    Even though the Bobcats are the one's on the winning streak and at home, there's a reason why Memphis is the favorite in this game with a losing record. Memphis are the better team,simple as that....
    They've been playing good basketball as of late. Zach Randolph is unstoppable lately.The Bobcats with their new management and their newly developed fast tempo game, won't have an answer for him or Memphis.
    Another bet that interests me is the overs,
    I expect a high scoring game as both of these teams have played over the total in their last few games against other opponents and Charlotte isn't the same team that started off the season...

NBA Matches
    Houston Rockets At Boston Celtics
    2011-01-11 00:35:00
    Total Points Scored
    Over ()

Currently the spread is over 198.5,but as always will wait for an in running play.Boston will have their hands full tongiht as the Rockets are adept at lighting up the scoreboard but i expect the Shamrocks to take advantage of Houston’s defensive lapses,which happens them more often then not in every game for long periods. I can see this game being very fast in tempo and celtics ultimately winning and the total soaring over.

There the only bets for tonight as it stands anyway.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

ive gone for the bobcats +3, i dont like when you ****in bet against me!! I got auburn +1 on powers @ 10/11 after archie tipped them in his log, cant go against a man who got 4/4 in the playoffs the last day can you?!!!!! :DDDD

jive wrote: »
    ive gone for the bobcats +3, i dont like when you ****in bet against me!! I got auburn +1 on powers @ 10/11 after archie tipped them in his log, cant go against a man who got 4/4 in the playoffs the last day can you?!!!!! :DDDD

ya i cant and im not..:p
    didnt bother taking the spread as its going to be a high scoreing game and i cant see a 1 spread being the difference of these 2 teams.
    tbh i think auburn are going to win fairly easy 7 + points

Bumsex wrote: »
    ya i cant and im not..:p
    didnt bother taking the spread as its going to be a high scoreing game and i cant see a 1 spread being the difference of these 2 teams.
    tbh i think auburn are going to win fairly easy 7 + points

thought d same myself but auburn were 4/5 on powers without the spread and 10/11 with a +1 :confused::confused::confused: so just went for it!

• Advertisement

NBA Matches
    Total Points Scored
    Over (191.5)

191 on W.hills and 195 on bet365 do thats good enough for me

Currently the spread is over 198.5,but as always will wait for an in running play.Boston will have their hands full tongiht as the Rockets are adept at lighting up the scoreboard but i expect the Shamrocks to take advantage of Houston’s defensive lapses,which happens them more often then not in every game for long periods. I can see this game being very fast in tempo and celtics ultimately winning and the total soaring over.

There the only bets for tonight as it stands anyway.;)

bet taken on the above,no bet in the other memphis game yet as they are being destroyed and dont no what to do with them,maybe later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Just looking at Boyles and they go 200.5 :pac: wtf

close game though so should be high scoring.

Kod-box wrote: »
    Just looking at Boyles and they go 200.5 :pac: wtf

close game though so should be high scoring.

ya bet365 do over 198 now..there was 2 mins of a very high scoring period so that could of been it too.

ya you would be surprised how much they vary,i was thinking before where there was a 12 point difference between w,hills and pp in a bulls game not so long ago.was crazy..

assuming my bobcats +3 is safe i put a small bit on the celtics -3.5. you may wonder why im posting this here??? everything i post here wins. this is a sacred thread :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

That overs bet is as safe as houses now.

• Advertisement

College Football Matches
    Oregon At Auburn
    Handicap Betting
    Auburn @ 2.84

i knew i should of waited for in running to place my bet as there would be better value..going in again at great value..

there 3-0 down so far..

TOUCHDOWN:D:D:D

what a crazy price for only being 3 down,
    im still kicking myself for not waiting for a in running bet.

anyway the game is far from over..:rolleyes:
    cmon auburn...:pac:

what a pass by oregon......haha

Touchdown Auburn, wow you certainly can pick em.

NBA Matches
    Total Points Scored
    Over (191.5)

191 on W.hills and 195 on bet365 do thats good enough for me

There the only bets for tonight as it stands anyway.

the overs bet wins easily final score..108-102=210

ya i know its a great game so far,any1s game yet though..
    love these games..

College Football Matches
    Oregon At Auburn
    Handicap Betting
    Auburn @ 2.04

Theres enough reasoning around the place besides me adding to it,but a big stake for a big game.
    Hopefully they will get off to a good start and never look back

44-38 to Auburn is my prediction..:p

lovely.....:D

great win,great day,made an absolute fortune today...:D
    College Football Matches
    Oregon At Auburn
    Handicap Betting
    Auburn @ 2.84

i knew i should of waited for in running to place my bet as there would be better value..going in again at great value..

there 3-0 down so far..

this of course wins aswel..:D
    great value when they were only 3-0 down..
    had 600 on them in total and honestly i didnt sweat once,class outfit auburn are..
    they were all over them their defence was unbelievable and their pace frightening.

made a profit of nearly €1500 today alone.....:pac:

im now only 1383 away from my target which was suppose to be met by feb28,id say il just about get there...:pac:.

i have made a profit of 2117 in just 6 days of betting and 2 of those days were big losses..this is prob my most successful log so far if i keep going the way i am...

Balance=4617
    Profit=2117

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Jesus those bets are massive,I was looking at your log last night and couldn't get over the size of the bets, ya mad bastard :)

I have to ask you,do you have a few drinks to loosen yourself up for the big bets or what?

NEWCASTLE
    15:40 MARES NATIONAL HUNT FLAT RACE 2m
    2011-01-11 15:40:00
    Win or each way
    Zhakiera Spirit 8/11
    1/5 places 1,2,3
    Double

Won on its previous outing by 1 1/2 lengths to aneyeforaneye which is impressive. conditions on that occasion were good to soft and the same is due at newcastle tomorrow.Off top weight here but there is not much opposition to oppose.Very good claims on its current form and should win..

LEICESTER
    15:30 NOVICE CHASE 2m 7f 110yds
    2011-01-11 15:30:00
    Win or each way
    Phidippides 4/7

Double

LEICESTER
    13:30 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 4f 110yds
    2011-01-11 13:30:00
    Win or each way
    Kinkeel 16/1
    1/5 places 1,2,3

25e/w

Double=200,
    not the best of racing tomo so very few bets,

digme wrote: »
    Jesus those bets are massive,I was looking at your log last night and couldn't get over the size of the bets, ya mad bastard :)

I have to ask you,do you have a few drinks to loosen yourself up for the big bets or what?

jeez no,i take my gambling very serious,and dont mix the two especially with bets like today, i spend a good bit of time researching what im good at.
    hence being up all hours of the night,i get about 3 hours sleep a night as i must get up to answer emails and the likes..:o.
    you will never see me bet on something i know nothing about,tbh i have given up on the soccer,its a joke,too much time must be put in to make a profit and since i dont have any i have given up on it as its not profitable imo.
    i makes me cringe when i see some people on here betting on asain cups and the likes,i would really love to know what advantage they have over the bookie,then you see them saying after ohh i was so unlucky.:rolleyes:..
    but thats just my opinion,its not my money but sometimes i just wonder what the hell are they thinking..
    and to go back to your question,the bets are big yes but i know if they lose i have enough bank behind me to get myself back up again..
    best of luck with your log as well.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

I'm on the night shift myself as the tennis is on down under.
    It's good to know you're not on the lash so while making the bets lol, that profit you made today is unreal.Ya soccer can be dodgy enough for some people,it's hard enough.I'll be going to bed around 9 or 10 and ill be back up at 2 lol been doing it for over a week now, so i know the feeling haha. sound out

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Top stuff with the Auburn bet. Keep up the good work.

• Advertisement

*shouts* Wake up coughlan its 3.48p.m:p

NEWCASTLE
    15:40 MARES NATIONAL HUNT FLAT RACE 2m
    2011-01-11 15:40:00
    Win or each way
    Zhakiera Spirit 8/11
    1/5 places 1,2,3
    Double

Won on its previous outing by 1 1/2 lengths to aneyeforaneye which is impressive. conditions on that occasion were good to soft and the same is due at newcastle tomorrow.Off top weight here but there is not much opposition to oppose.Very good claims on its current form and should win..

LEICESTER
    15:30 NOVICE CHASE 2m 7f 110yds
    2011-01-11 15:30:00
    Win or each way
    Phidippides 4/7

Double

LEICESTER
    13:30 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 4f 110yds
    2011-01-11 13:30:00
    Win or each way
    Kinkeel 16/1
    1/5 places 1,2,3

25e/w

Double=200,
    not the best of racing tomo so very few bets,

Zhakiera Spirit wins by 34 lengths,was most confident about her than the rest,prob should of done a single on here..
    the other 2 were very poor..if i was watching the racing i would of thrown her in another double after seeing Phidippides poor run,but was too busy..

On a side note,,ronnie gets knocked out of the snooker in the first round.:pac:
    i knew i should of layed him but hindsights great..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

jeez no,i take my gambling very serious,and dont mix the two especially with bets like today, i spend a good bit of time researching what im good at.
    hence being up all hours of the night,i get about 3 hours sleep a night as i must get up to answer emails and the likes..:o.
    you will never see me bet on something i know nothing about,tbh i have given up on the soccer,its a joke,too much time must be put in to make a profit and since i dont have any i have given up on it as its not profitable imo.
    i makes me cringe when i see some people on here betting on asain cups and the likes,i would really love to know what advantage they have over the bookie,then you see them saying after ohh i was so unlucky.:rolleyes:..
    but thats just my opinion,its not my money but sometimes i just wonder what the hell are they thinking..
    and to go back to your question,the bets are big yes but i know if they lose i have enough bank behind me to get myself back up again..
    best of luck with your log as well.;)

Are you on the dole ?? Do you not have a job??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

College innit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

investment wrote: »
    Are you on the dole ?? Do you not have a job??

He's in college and has his own business afaik. Some serious picks here cough i mean bumsex :p

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Lads I'm giving up I'm going to take my winnings, I was meant to bet on ronnie today but i never got to, I 'm glad as he lost. It made me think about how much gambling is a fools game. When you think you are winning, you are only buying time for your next lose

I only won about 15 -20 euro. To much time for so little reward. 8 days for that FFS.

Bumsex I'm going to give you some advice even if you dont like it. You are betting far to much money, and some day all your hard work will go down the toliet because of 1 silly bet. TBH I dont believe some of your bets as they are so mad.You think your knowledge is great, but from what I have seen in this log is luck, the other night was a once off victory against the bookie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Lads I'm giving up I'm going to take my winnings, I was meant to bet on ronnie today but i never got to, I 'm glad as he lost. It made me think about how much gambling is a fools game. When you think you are winning, you are only buying time for your next lose

I only won about 15 -20 euro. To much time for so little reward. 8 days for that FFS.

Bumsex I'm going to give you some advice even if you dont like it. You are betting far to much money, and some day all your hard work will go down the toliet because of 1 silly bet. TBH I dont believe some of your bets as they are so mad.You think your knowledge is great, but from what I have seen in this log is luck, the other night was a once off victory against the bookie.

Look at his previous log here under a Coughlan08, same fella I'm sure, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055860886. He has consitstently made profit on his logs. Also if you look at his bets when he makes them he knows even if he loses he'll still have around 80% of his bank left, leaving him needing a catastrophic run of luck to lose it all, and he has also taken a break of a few days when he feels his luck is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

I think you will find he has had several profitable logs- dont think you can be that lucky to make big money without knowing what he is doing regarding size of the stakes and when to lump on.

You made profit in your 8 days FFS, isnt that what its all about? and you moan that you only made about €20 profit. How much were your stakes?
    If you are only betting small stakes how much did you think you would win?

you would probably be better off putting your €2 on the lotto if its big returns you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

leave the man alone investment , he is winning good for him even if he loses he is not banging on about it , its his log he seems to be enjoying it so am i its great to see one of us make a few quid off the bookies .thats what we are here for. up with the punter

• Advertisement

seriously investment,are we really going to do all this **** again.....:o
    theres been countless amount of people warning me that "some day" you will lose it all,,its impossible for me to lose it all as ive spent most of it,,i have to solely fund my way through collage,i had to buy a car to get me too and from collage and the rest is invested into my online business..
    im sick of people ona bout your betting too much,ive said it before and il say it again,my stakes reflect my bank,the stake to bank ration never changes no matter what size bank i have,
    in my last log i started with 200,my first bet was 10 on a horse,this log i started with 2500,my first bet was 225...
    no more "advice" is needed about my gambling as ive never made a loss since starting here,only when i have a losing log and go bust is when you can slate me but until then shut your mouth....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement