Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target for Feb 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

rossit wrote: »
    leave the man alone investment , he is winning good for him even if he loses he is not banging on about it , its his log he seems to be enjoying it so am i its great to see one of us make a few quid off the bookies .thats what we are here for. up with the punter

Good man;)

Bumsex wrote: »
    seriously investment,are we really going to do all this **** again.....:o
    theres been countless amount of people warning me that "some day" you will lose it all,,its impossible for me to lose it all as ive spent most of it,,i have to solely fund my way through collage,i had to buy a car to get me too and from collage and the rest is invested into my online business..
    im sick of people ona bout your betting too much,ive said it before and il say it again,my stakes reflect my bank,the stake to bank ration never changes no matter what size bank i have,
    in my last log i started with 200,my first bet was 10 on a horse,this log i started with 2500,my first bet was 225...
    no more "advice" is needed about my gambling as ive never made a loss since starting here,only when i have a losing log and go bust is when you can slate me but until then shut your mouth....

Someday you will have to work, and give up gambling, the q is will you give it up;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

investment wrote: »
    Someday you will have to work, and give up gambling, the q is will you give it up;)

He does work, and obviously very hard, if he has managed to have his own business at the age of 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

let the man learn his own lesson be it good or bad and enjoying doing it ,last thing this place needs is people waiting to say i told ya so. maybe you should take a leaf from the mans book and chillax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Work....ive been working most of my life,at the moment im working more than anyone in my family,the only reason im going to collage is to get a degree in web design which will further develop my business,this will mean i dont have to keep paying my web designer to keep updating my website..
    i cant see myself working for anybody only myself in the future.
    work=give up gambling,,,jeez thats news to me..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Fair play, enjoying the log keep up. Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Coughlan what's the business?
    Investment there's been about 10 pages of people telling him how to run his log before you joined boards. He's able to run it as he pleases.

greetings wrote: »
    Coughlan what's the business?
    Investment there's been about 10 pages of people telling him how to run his log before you joined boards. He's able to run it as he pleases.

ders been about 10 pages of me telling what my business is aswel..:pac:
    long story buts its primarily between selling online and a €2 shop in town..

ders been about 10 pages of me telling thats my business is aswel..:pac:
    long story buts its primarily between selling online and a €2 shop in town..

So basically your're selling things on ebay:rolleyes:, what's the website address I want to have a look at this million dollar company??

rossit wrote: »
    let the man learn his own lesson be it good or bad and enjoying doing it ,last thing this place needs is people waiting to say i told ya so. maybe you should take a leaf from the mans book and chillax

You Sound like the shaddy old men who stand around the bookies... Please tell me you were drunk when you wrote that

• Advertisement

So basically your're selling things on ebay:rolleyes:, what's the website address I want to have a look at this million dollar company??

ive also said countless times i cant disclose the website as it has already been linked to boards and my bank and have been refused a loan,i told you this already..
    ebay...your having a laugh,it costs a fortune to sell there especially when you've 100s of items,i started off there when i was 15/16 though,a great place to learn about how transactions work and to gain contacts/customers..

no need to be so sarcastic either,theres no need for it but obviously you cant hold a proper conversation without getting frustrated.
    enough talk,its fairly sad especially when you try to be smart about the whole situation..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

This is getting quiet tiresome now, this is his log and i don't see why he should have to put up with people ruining it with there remarks.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Tips for tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

I have just registered and this is my 1st message. I really like this log and Archies. Just wanted to say your bets are savage and fair balls to have the balls to put on that much. Keep up the good work:D. Do you fancy any of the basketball games tonight?

This is getting quiet tiresome now, this is his log and i don't see why he should have to put up with people ruining it with there remarks.

Ok fair enough:)

Anyways best of luck with your bets, I just hope PP doesnt end up riding you bumsex;)

Good luck

colly_06 wrote: »
    Tips for tonight?

ive been to busy dealing with **** here so have only had 10 minutes to look through the selections..

NBA Matches
    Indiana Pacers At Philadelphia 76ers
    2011-01-12 00:05:00
    Total Points Scored
    Over (192.5)

currently over 194.5,,but will wait for a in running bet,

On the season the Sixers are averaging 96.9 points and giving up 97.4 points per game while the Pacers are averaging 96.4 points and giving up 97.6 points per game. Both teams records are identical. This is really a toss up. The only difference in my mind is I think that Philly is more talented and they'll also be playing at home, where they play very well. That might be the difference in this game.But one thing im sure of is that it should go overs.fancy sixers to win,but by the spread..? i wouldbt be too sure..

Edit:since placing bet,line has gone to over 196.5,was writing up my other bet so that was the delay..
    best of luck if you take it..
    id wait a bit more though just to see will it go back down..

Rage! Didn't see the post in time and its off. Aswell as that PP sucks for live betting so it's not there:(. good luck to all who bets on this.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Rage! Didn't see the post in time and its off. Aswell as that PP sucks for live betting so it's not there:(. good luck to all who bets on this.:rolleyes:

It mightn't be off yet. Basketball games often start ten or fifteen minutes late.

line has fallen to over 192.5 in the above bet,,,bet now taken,it should by right go overs..
    stake 275..

NBA Matches
    New York Knicks At Portland Trail Blazers
    2011-01-12 03:05:00
    Handicap Betting
    Portland Trail Blazers ()

Despite a mediocre 20-18 overall record on the season, the Trail Blazers are 12-4 at home this year and I look for them to pick up another victory over Mike D'Antoni and the Knicks tonight.
    They'll be up against a Knicks team that is giving up 106.2 PPG on the road this year. Coming off a tough overtime loss to the Miami Heat in which they blew a late lead, the Blazers will be hungry for a win tonight. Plus, Portland has won 7 of their last 8 meetings with New York so this is a great team for them to be facing in bounce-back mode.

New York has lost 4 of their last 5 road games, including an 87-109 setback in Los Angeles two nights ago. The Blazers are 17-5 ATS in home games after a game where they made 85% of their free throws or better over the last 3 seasons. New York has been solid against losing teams, but they are terrible against winning teams. The Knicks are 1-9 ATS when playing against a marginal winning team over the last 2 seasons. The Blazers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5. Portland is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 following an ATS loss, and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 following a SU loss.
    No bet yet,will wait for in play as usual.

yeah I know cheers. PP are feckers though as soon as it was suppose to start it says " event has started". Happened earlier was gonna slap 10 on Southampton at evens at 19:46 and get a good stream but got there a bit late and said it said event started so I left it. Was raging in the end because they won 6-0:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

This is the final time I'll post warnings in here, next time it'll result in infractions and bans.

This is the OP's log, where he wants to track his bets. Hence why it's in the challenges/logs section of the forum.

It is NOT a place to constantly pressure and hound him about how he bets or what business he runs, or what shoes he wears. It's a betting log, quite simple.

What he risks on a bet is none of anyones concern. He can bet with whatever stakes he wants.

I don't want to go in to too much detail, but if you've nothing positive/constructive to say, then say nothing at all.

Investment, I've warned you on other threads before about your behaviour towards other members. Just because you don't like putting in the time and effort to make a profit at gambling doesn't mean others feel the same way. Winning and losing is all part of the game that we here enjoy, with long term profit the main objective. If you want to continue to make snide comments about how people operate then please do so on another forum, as you won't be around here for much longer with your current attitude, which is down right ignorant.

This is the last time I'll give leeway on this log, as it's beyond a joke at this stage. Infractions/bans will be the next port of call if people don't heed this notice.

Post made bold to ensure people take notice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

By the way what shoes do you wear:pac:

Bumsex can I ask how you enhanced your knowledge in horse racing and have become, arguably, the best better on horses on here (Sorry Pyro:rolleyes:). I only ask as I love the sport but have no background knowledge of it and I seen at the beginning of your other log you rarely betted on horses.

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Bumsex can I ask how you enhanced your knowledge in horse racing and have become, arguably, the best better on horses on here (Sorry Pyro:rolleyes:). I only ask as I love the sport but have no background knowledge of it and I seen at the beginning of your other log you rarely betted on horses.

pyro is still by far the best horse "tipster" here,bya mile actually,he can find value more than any1 else..
    i never betted on horses actually only at the big big races,grand national like every body else..
    tbh i took a lot off pyros log,looked at how he not only analyzed his selection but every other horse in it too.researched a lot on the internet regarding understanding form,weights,jockey,distances,ground,tracks prob missing others as well but you get the idea.

i do admit timeform,racingpost,sporting life have all thought me bits aswel..
    im still no were near where i want to be in regards to understanding the sport but i only hope to improve with time..

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

yesno1234 wrote: »
    the best better on horses on here (Sorry Pyro:rolleyes:).

:pac: Maybe when hell freezes over. ;)

joke btw. :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

thing is pyro backs big outsiders for the most part so obviously gets less winners. bumsex often backs strong favourites with big money (and these nearly always win!) and then smaller stakes on outsiders. not saying which 1 of the 2 is better, theyre both in profit so follow them both and become a millionaire in no time. simple :P

pyro is still by far the best horse "tipster" here,bya mile actually,he can find value more than any1 else..
    i never betted on horses actually only at the big big races,grand national like every body else..
    tbh i took a lot off pyros log,looked at how he not only analyzed his selection but every other horse in it too.researched a lot on the internet regarding understanding form,weights,jockey,distances,ground,tracks prob missing others as well but you get the idea.

i do admit timeform,racingpost,sporting life have all thought me bits aswel..
    im still no were near where i want to be in regards to understanding the sport but i only hope to improve with time..

Yeah I was trying to do that over christmas however, I found it very hard to get any decent sites for research on it. I'd love to be able pick horses though, no sport IMO matches it for excitement.
    x PyRo wrote: »
    :pac: Maybe when hell freezes over. ;)

joke btw. :-P

Haha :o

NBA Matches
    Total Points Scored
    Over (192.5)

On the season the Sixers are averaging 96.9 points and giving up 97.4 points per game while the Pacers are averaging 96.4 points and giving up 97.6 points per game. Both teams records are identical. This is really a toss up. The only difference in my mind is I think that Philly is more talented and they'll also be playing at home, where they play very well. That might be the difference in this game.But one thing im sure of is that it should go overs.fancy sixers to win,but by the spread..? i wouldbt be too sure..

Edit:since placing bet,line has gone to over 196.5,was writing up my other bet so that was the delay..
    best of luck if you take it..
    id wait a bit more though just to see will it go back down..

This looks like it will come in now,4th q to come,the line has moved up to OVER 214.5.and since i have over 192.5 i cant not see it coming in...:)

I know you are waiting for live betting on the Trail Blazers match but as i said earlier PP are muck for live betting so do you think Trail Blazers -4 is a good bet or to leave it?

• Advertisement

NBA Matches
    Total Points Scored
    Over (192.5) 10/11

Wins easily in the end.final score 111-103=214

waiting for the spread to drop in this occasion was pointless as both the sp and in play come in nicely...good start to the night..

yes i prob would take the -4 but as i said i will wait for in play as the slightest change in the spread can be massive for your bet coming in..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement