Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dentist in darlinghurst/kings cross sydney

Options
  • 05-01-2011 6:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hi,

As the title says im looking for a dentist in the above areas, i have googled it but im am looking for one that someone knows or has been to as i have been in sydney iv noticed that prices tend to vary and dont want to pay a mad price for a filling!

thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭karl bracken

as no one had any info on this i thought id add what i found out....

prices are fairly expensive 150 - 400 for fillings, depending on size of filling

CBD, darlinghurst and kings cross seamed to be more expensive but i found prices more reasonable a little bit further out, newtown, fillings here range from 130 - 270

TO GET DISCOUNTS ON DENTAL

check out nobledentist .com.au

its 40 dollars to join and then you get discounted prices at certain dentists, there are plenty of them to choose from and they seam to be decent from what i read about them

anyways hope this saves some people some money

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rebel333

My dentist is good but expensive, he is in the cbd if you are interested.. Dr Angelo Lazaris

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭karl bracken

cheers but the one i found is fine thanks

Advertisement