Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

assassin's creed brotherhood: Kill five guards within 10 seconds

• 05-01-2011 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Are special guards required for this challenge? I've massacred dozens of guys in single sittings and I can't believe that I didn't kill 5 within 10 seconds, especially since I've completed the "at least 5 kills in a killstreak" challenge. Do I need to kill them without them entering into combat? Do I need to do it with certain weapons? Do they need to be in a guard post or something?

I've tried this multiple times on both patrolling and stationary groups of guards in the city, but it never seems to do anything.

If you've completed this challenge, I'd appreciate if you could tell me where you were and what you did.

I can't believe it's as hard as the game is making it seem.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Try call in an arrow storm

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Ive done that a few times with well over 5 guards around and still it reads 0/5! I think there might be some kind of problem with the game, have been lookin online and seems I'm the the only one, some kind of glitch or something :(

Advertisement